Hi team.why the 30day challenge calculation is taking lot of time..the challenge ended on march 23rd also ..not calculated. When we can expect the calculation
Hi @anildnr As we are upgrading our Backoffice and closing our books so it took a bit of time. By next week we will be posting 30day Challenge calculation.
Happy Trading!

sach007

Impatient Trader
Hi @anildnr As we are upgrading our Backoffice and closing our books so it took a bit of time. By next week we will be posting 30day Challenge calculation.
Happy Trading!
I think everytime you give excuses ... even last challange also you guys did that...

If you cant simply do it... then why give timeline of 5th may when we raise ticket...

I suggest you to stop this 30 days challange till you are able to handle the things systematically...in a phased manner.

So that we dont need to ask everytime for the brokerage refund.

And what is so difficult to calculate in this 30 days challange PnL..

Even you dont have live calculayion of PnL

Like Zerodha does.

In case of accounts in which there is no addition or withdrawal of funds during the month and no open positions at the end of the 30 days period ,the calculation is very simple....it should not take more than a month to calculate.

Smart_trade

anildnr

Happy Trading!
But i am still wondering..when you are able to sending contract note daily with all calculations..why the delay in 30 day challenge calculation. It is simply sum of the contract note right? Just curious wat are the other factors delaying ...