Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Latest from the Notice Board: Introducing Our Online Account Opening Portal!

You can now open a trading account with us online without wasting any time, paper or ink. We've simplified the onboarding experience to the maximum possible extent. Please go through the notice for more details. We shall soon have an online demat account opening too when we receive the DP license. Until then, demat account opening with IL&FS will remain an offline process.

How much intraday data is available in Fyers One? I can only see data from 15 th Apr onwards.
Hey @neo.mx, Currently we are providing one-month intraday data and 10 years daily data on Fyers one whereas, On Fyers Web has 20+ years historical EOD and 1+ years of intraday historical up to 1-minute candles/data.

Last edited:
Thank you @Tejas Khoday & @FYERS_Team for considering the much-awaited request from all the AP's as it will be much helpful to client to open an account instantly.
Waiting for the next big thing i.e FYERS Depository.
Hi @Srinivas I, We shall soon have an online Demat Account opening too once we receive the DP license as it's in progress.
We request your patience in this regards.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Does Fyers have GTC orders or SLB?
Hi @Gaurav,
GTC orders are not allowed by the exchanges. The existing brokers who do provide GTC in the name of VTC store these orders on their own servers and pump them to the exchange every day. Such a mechanism has its own challenges and thus we are refraining from it.

SLB mechanism is yet to be made more robust by NSE. When they do simplify the process end-to-end we will be happy to provide it to our clients.

Last edited:
Any news on demat account facility with Fyers? This month or next month?
What about the news notification feature in Fyers Web platform?
Hi @bull375,
We have already applied for a DP license and the license is pending at the moment. We are expecting it within 30-60 working days. The notification features will be implemented later on. Alerts & Notifications are a separate project and we'll take this up soon.
Thanks!