Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
After 24 april... no post or reply by Tejas Khodey...

Its almost 11 days...

Looks like he is on holiday...
Hi @sach007 and other TJ members,

I will reply to your posts soon. I am not on a holiday. We are working on upgrading the back office, new digital account opening portal and a few other things at the moment. The back office stuff is not an easy transition and thus been occupied with such things. I will soon post updates about the latest developments.

Stay tuned.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi @sach007 and other TJ members,

I will reply to your posts soon. I am not on a holiday. We are working on upgrading the back office, new digital account opening portal and a few other things at the moment. The back office stuff is not an easy transition and thus been occupied with such things. I will soon post updates about the latest developments.

Stay tuned.

Also Financial year ending, closing the books of accounts, reviewing progress, making new plans etc. so couldn't spend much time on other things. To make up for my absence on Traderji, we'll allocate our team to participate regularly.

This will be done today.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hello @Traderji Members,

As we are growing in the number of clients, my responsibilities at FYERS are increasing! Thus, I am not able to spend as much time here. I really enjoy interacting with everyone on this forum and will continue to do so in the future too. However, I may not be able to address each and every post by myself and hence, I have delegated @FYERS_Team to fill in the gap and stay active on Traderji.

Please note that I will continue to participate in the forum regularly and reach out to address as many queries and messages as possible. Traderji is a great resource for us and it's great to be a part of this community. If I am not able to address your query directly, it will be done by @FYERS_Team.

Message to the Moderator: Kindly allow the above-mentioned User ID to reply to the unanswered posts on this thread as they represent us. Thank you!