onequorauser

@Tejas Khoday - Hey.. Do you have any clarification on the Court Order about barring NSE from entering capital markets for 6 months and the entailing ramifications? Also does that mean that we will not be able to trade on NSE for 6 months?

Or does it only mean that its IPO would be impacted..I just wanted a broker's perspective on this

superman

@Tejas Khoday - Hey.. Do you have any clarification on the Court Order about barring NSE from entering capital markets for 6 months and the entailing ramifications? Also does that mean that we will not be able to trade on NSE for 6 months?

Or does it only mean that its IPO would be impacted..I just wanted a broker's perspective on this
Its just that NSE cannot list new derivative products ,, NSE Cash segment works as expected and IPOs also as its listed in both NSE and BSE

a

yeah. all those are available in "Ledger Print" option.

View attachment 34633

Tell us how it works. It shows this type of screen.

View attachment 34634
Thanks. I hadn't tried the Print option because I thought it's only for printing but I guess you can even download files from there. I have also received an e-mail from Fyers with ATGS report attached. Is there anything else that Fyers provide that I need to give to my CA? What about P&L Statement?

@Tejas Khoday
I requested fund withdrawal 2 days back.
Got approved yesterday.
Now my trading account fund is zero and I have yet to receive amount in my bank account!!!!!
No email as well.
WTH?
Interesting. Never seen this kind of situation before. Maybe your bank is in Maharashtra and there is a banking holiday.

Any news on demat account facility with Fyers? This month or next month?
What about the news notification feature in Fyers Web platform?

Last edited:

bashasm

@Tejas Khoday
Don't we have the themes similar to Tradingview?
I don't see any thing in settings

1556805059921.png