Hi @Mandar77,

During SL triggering, slippage is common and it may cause the SL order to remain pending if the Target & SL-L prices are the same. Thanks for your feedback.
Thanks for the reply. But I use SL-Limit for taking ENTRY at buy above / Sell below CMP.
In such cases it is indeed useful to have this same price input.
For actual stop loss of my open position I always use SL-Market.
So I once again request you to provide this feature

Thanks for the reply. But I use SL-Limit for taking ENTRY at buy above / Sell below CMP.
In such cases it is indeed useful to have this same price input.
For actual stop loss of my open position I always use SL-Market.
So I once again request you to provide this feature
I have always wanted to use the "Buy above" and "Sell below" options but don't know how.

1556164640878.png

Suppose I want to buy Ashokley above 92 (CMP 91.3) target 1 rupee stoploss 50 paisa, then how would I input that order ?

Thanks in advance.

U

See stop limit option
Yeah, I see all that, but am unsure as to how to use it.

Could you post a filled form with an example something like this ?

Suppose I want to buy Ashokley above 92 (CMP 91.3) target 1 rupee stoploss 50 paisa, then how would I input that order ?

Thanks.

Yeah, I see all that, but am unsure as to how to use it.

Could you post a filled form with an example something like this ?

Thanks.
Option 1 - Entry with Stop order, if you are more concerned about getting filled & less concerned about slippage

Screenshot at 2019-04-25 12-23-06.png

Option 2 - Entry with StopLimit order, if you are more concerned about slippage & wouldn't mind if order remained unfilled. Of course, widening the range between Stop Price & Limit Price might also help ensure a fill but of course, you risk getting a worse price.

Screenshot at 2019-04-25 12-23-27.png

Option 1 - Entry with Stop order, if you are more concerned about getting filled & less concerned about slippage

View attachment 34564

Option 2 - Entry with StopLimit order, if you are more concerned about slippage & wouldn't mind if order remained unfilled. Of course, widening the range between Stop Price & Limit Price might also help ensure a fill but of course, you risk getting a worse price.

View attachment 34565
People like you, are the reason why Humanity is still alive.

Is anyone else having problems moving SL of Bracket Orders on open positions on Fyers Web? It keeps happening to me, so much so that now I'm dreading putting orders on Fyers Web. :(
Never tried moving the SL. Will try some time and give feedback. But yes, sometimes there is some very funny behaviour.

Is anyone else having problems moving SL of Bracket Orders on open positions on Fyers Web? It keeps happening to me, so much so that now I'm dreading putting orders on Fyers Web. :(
I've done it mostly for CO for crude oil and i can always move the SL easily... Although it does take a few seconds to a minute for it to register the change...

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk