D.Hatkar

Never stop learning.
@D.Hatkar @Snake.Head @gregferns

This is the reply I had received from TV support long back:

"Price channel endpoints are placed too close to each other horizontally and on a higher timeframe those points merge so the channel can be displayed - it’s impossible to set an inclination angle in this case. Please increase the distance between the horizontal endpoints so that they are placed on different daily bars. Thank you!"

The start and end points of lines have to be on different daily bars for them to be visible. Not sure if you are facing similar issue. Check if this helps!
Hmm... never thought of that. I will give it a try. Thank you for your help.

A quick question on speed. Once there was a power outage and I had to use Fyers markets, the mobile app. With wifi it works fine. But because of power failure I had to use data plan. It took a very long time to load. So I am asking what kind of speed would be good for this? The app kept loading forever, even going from one TAB to another took a long time. This doesn't happen with WIFI, so I am guessing the data plan speed is the problem here. So what speed would be good to have the app loading fast?

@Tejas Khoday It looks like this April expiry week you haven't blocked trading on all of the physically settled stock-futures. For instance, orders can be placed on BEML & JUSTDIAL but not on SRF April future. Just want to know how you decide which physically settled stock-futures to block & which not to block since it helps to know beforehand. Thanks.

May I know when will Fyers add more parameters for CCI indicator in Fyers web platform? This was requested 2-3 weeks ago and still nothing! Is this going to happen or not? When? Tom Watson in his course at Udemy uses close parameter for CCI indicator to swing trade stocks. Very disappointed with Fyers team.