Are you checking for ledgers of the previous financial year?
No sir, I haven't even logged in yet. This is the backoffice home page reached through fyers.in; the screenshot says it all.

47 minutes later now, still not loading.

@Tejas Khoday

I would have to say that the web based charts and platform is really good compared to other brokers, it has most if the features of tradingview platform. Nowadays it's better to have a good webbased platform so that working professionals can access it anywhere and yours appears to be a very good one for my usage ( only delivery). I would love to see if you guys can implement a way to mark favourites in watchlist, so that they can be grouped as a favorite watchlist similar to tradingview.

iTrade

Hi,

Cover Order modification above cost price is an issue on FYERS One only. You can successfully modify SL above cost price on Fyers Web and Mobile app for all types of orders. I hope our support team has communicated that to you if you got in touch with them regarding this.

We have provided 3 platforms to deal with such situations. Just saying.. We want you to trade with us.
For every problem i have reported in your thread, you are giving me this thing that we have 3 platforms option. When i say mobile is slow then u tell use web. Are u kidding? While intraday trading do u really expect people to keep switching? Would u do that yourself?

Hi @ragsid, We have received feedback from several clients that they don't want continuous futures charts. They want regular charts of a contract for the duration of it's existence (3 months). Hence, we have introduced a feature to accommodate that. If you want continuous futures charts, that is available too. Read our latest notice.
@Tejas Khoday
Cool. It is indeed a nice feature to on/off continuous FUTs, especially for initial few days of the start of new expiry.

Thanks!