Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday there seems to be some issue with continuous FUTs today - https://charts.fyers.in/1a1c3ebb64da957f1562aab0607ba3c9/124210608d3d16747262e5a52b765ade.png

Displaying only current FUT contract data not the continuous data, same with all other FUT like COM FUTs too.
Hi @ragsid, We have received feedback from several clients that they don't want continuous futures charts. They want regular charts of a contract for the duration of it's existence (3 months). Hence, we have introduced a feature to accommodate that. If you want continuous futures charts, that is available too. Read our latest notice.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I am repeatedly facing this issue since last week while placing order "There is response timeout". I am very well on a good broadband and charts are loading as well. I have to logout and login to place order on Fyers one after I see this. Anyone else?

View attachment 34206
Hello @iTrade, Thanks for reporting the issue but it was reported on March 28th. It has just been one week. We have a process to follow before we can resolve issues as it has to be tested in the exchange's mock environment which is held periodically every month.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Same here. I reported many issues and this fyers is really not for quickies. At least u got a reply. I reported this back 2 times. Here’s the link for same refresh issue which went unreplied https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/fyers.105097/post-1350370

I have stopped trading with them till they solve the platform issues and slow mobile app.
@iTrade, I reply to almost all the queries and messages on @Traderji. I missed yours along the way. The way traderji thread works is that when I reply to a certain post, my replies get flooded on the same page and at times I tend to miss certain posts. Ideally, it should show my messages on the last page.

Anyways, we're on it. FYI, our platform is fast. The charts on the mobile app have also been made much faster. The load speed is just 2-3 seconds.

You are not required to refresh if you are using Fyers One. It was required on Fyers Web before. But off late, after we made it faster, we have not received any complaints regarding that except @timepass. We will call him today and get more detailed feedback.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
True that.
Also there are many times when I am not able to update stoploss(move up in the direction of long trade). Its so scary. I had to close the position. See screenshot below. LTP is 134.55 and I am trying to move the cover order stoploss up to 133.3 from its initial value of 131. I have faced this number of times in Fyers One desktop. The platform is only good for indicators. Trades has to be taken with other brokers.

View attachment 34299
Hi,

Cover Order modification above cost price is an issue on FYERS One only. You can successfully modify SL above cost price on Fyers Web and Mobile app for all types of orders. I hope our support team has communicated that to you if you got in touch with them regarding this.

We have provided 3 platforms to deal with such situations. Just saying.. We want you to trade with us.

Just want to confirm... till what time can we carry our intraday positions? At what time are they auto squared off?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi @Tejas Khoday,

Thanks for providing one of the best web trading platforms with the unique & vertical DOM. I must admit that i used to prefer desktop trading applications but your web platform being fantastic as it is, i hardly log into Fyers One. However, a few info are seriously missed in the web platform. I request you to kindly show

i) Cumulative Volume
ii) OI
iii) ATP
iv) Bid / Ask ratio (total bid & total ask)

of the selected scrip. These are quite important for an active trader and there is no way to access them in the web platform (perhaps except for the cumulative volume which we can get by selecting daily chart). It would be great if you could add these to the "Details" sub window in the bottom right corner.

Thanks & regards.
Hi @msmee,

Glad you like our platform and in fact prefer it over desktop app, Fyers One.
  1. Cumulative Volume as in total volume for the day? You can get it on the chart itself (Check Image).
  2. Okay, we'll make OI available soon.
  3. Sure, we'll do this as well.
  4. Alright, this too.
Initially, we thought traders wouldn't want it much. We'll start working on this! Thanks.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
A few days ago, in response to @Raj232, you'd said that the reason there are multiple SLs & TPs on Bracket Orders is because the entry-order is partially executed but today, my entry-order of two lots was seemingly executed in one shot given that there's only one Order ID, Exchange ID & time-stamp, & yet, there were two SL's & TP's, & I presume brokerage will be charged twice on the exit order. What is your take on this?

View attachment 34323
The Leg 1 will have 1 exchange ID, Order ID. However, you must check your trade book to confirm if the trade went through in one shot. It depends on how the trade is executed. Please check the trade book and revert. Thanks.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Yeah the BO implementation has to be seriously rethought. I have had instances where 10lot orders were split into 7 trades. You can imagine the pain in modifying 14 orders when i needed change price points. I don't quite understand the point and risk of modifying an order quantity as was mentioned earlier by @Tejas Khoday
@msmee, Like I said in my previous post, Please check the "Trade Book" to get the exact break-up of the order execution. I can understand the pain in understanding the bracket order mechanism but you must note that it is the trade book that will show you the exact details and not the order book.