Raj232

Hey Fyers, Will you be offering a realtime advanced option chain anytime soon on your website ?
at least for the NIFTY and BANKNIFTY indexes

The Greeks (Theta, Vega, Gamma, Delta) are the important additional components ..

... this was discussed over a year back :)

sach007

Impatient Trader
Yes, I understand that it can be an irritant from a client's perspective.

But from a business perspective, it was an effort to put a timeline for free users who never trade but consume our bandwidth. We have given free access without such expirations on the web platform which is what we are currently focused on.

SO why putting x months deadline for everyone?... just keep criteria like who has not traded for say x no of days.. then you can unsub him....

Like if I am active trader doing daily trades then if say in morning I open my terminal and it says subscription over... then its unfair...

iTrade

SO why putting x months deadline for everyone?... just keep criteria like who has not traded for say x no of days.. then you can unsub him....

Like if I am active trader doing daily trades then if say in morning I open my terminal and it says subscription over... then its unfair...
Yes. Its unfair. Its weird. Its bad business practice. I am off your platform. You are trying to save pennies at the cost of causing inconvenience to us. Anyways, your mobile app is boring. Your fyers one is giving me timeouts since a week. So overall I don't rate your platform stable after a months usage.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I am repeatedly facing this issue since last week while placing order "There is response timeout". I am very well on a good broadband and charts are loading as well. I have to logout and login to place order on Fyers one after I see this. Anyone else?

View attachment 34206
What is the execution range for F&O scrips? In the sense, in what range can order be placed? Is there such a thing or can orders be placed at any price above and below the market price in F&O?
Hi @Rohan shinha , The trade execution range depends on the scrip and segment. Here's some information for you:
  1. Commodity Derivatives - The execution range is 50% of daily reference price limit of the contract. The reference price will be calculated at the market open using 10% rate of Interest. To know more, you must track the MCX circulars on this subject.

2. Currency Derivatives - It depends on the scrip depending on F&O and it is slab wise for options. To know more details, you must refer to the NSE circulars issued on this subject.

3. Equity F&O - I believe it is based on individual scrips and is subject to change from time to time. It's not a standard across all scrips. For instance, Trade execution range will not be applicable to long term Options Contracts on Nifty.
Hope this clarifies.