Error in backoffice.

View attachment 34116

My first day of trading with Fyers. Used Fyers One. Maybe I'll try trading through Fyers web tomorrow.
Bhai, once again, problem in Backoffice

1553611651153.png

Checked the ledger through "Preview and Print" option.

This one's more relevant. It's simpler than it sounds.

In the present context, it appears simply a pictorial representation of the top 5 bids and asks, right? Maybe more useful when more depth is available.

iTrade

Hi Tejas - Can we please ask the team to cleanup the Fyers one desktop database. There are so many duplicate symbols in it for a stock. Some are valid, some invalid and some dont load the chart at all. For example, look at screenshot below. Wockhardt pharma - first 3 future entries highlighted in RED dont load any data on chart. Just empty.
Again the equity entries highlighted in blue are for same stock. I can give many examples where sometimes it becomes difficult which is the right stock to be selected to load on chart and is just a trial and error work.
Please look into the problem. I know I am reporting issues/suggestions a lot but that's because I opened a account recently and maybe my previous brokers have increased the baseline of charting tools and software that is offered to retail traders.

Also, as suggested earlier as well. please seriously try placing 5 different orders on different stocks on your mobile app by taking a look at chart first then place a intraday CO order. See how lengthy and boring your mobile app is to place orders. Pls get a feel of it and have your own opinion rather than replying on user feedback.

duplicateSymbols.png

Hello @Tejas Khoday

Please see the screenshot below.

I bought BO crudeoil mini 3 lots at 4123.
And i trailed the SL to 4123 or 4124 i think.... But how come it is showing 2 lots sold at 4110 and 1 lot sold at 4123 AROUND THE SAME TIME.... Also see the second screenshot .... this has happened right now and as the screenshot shows the price in the current and previous candle was no where near 4110.... Please explain.

Attachments