Zerodha and 5paisa are now 0 for futures and options
Upstox is Rs 20/crore for futures and Rs 500/crore on options
Samco is Rs 25/crore for futures and Rs 750/crore on options
Fyers is Rs 40/crore for futures and Rs 900/crore on options

Are you referring to the above brokers or someone else when you say you are cheaper than others? If we do 1 crore of premium turnover (50lk buy and 50lk sell), which is easy for a day trader in options, isn't that Rs 900 extra per day or Rs 20k extra per month?

iTrade

Hey, Please write a mail to [email protected] requesting to re-enable the subscription or call us on 080-46251111. It'll be done right away.
Why this has to be done? I got this error "your subscription has expired" post market and your support time are over now. How do I analyze on desktop client? Dont give me mobile or web charts option.
So if i get up morning and want to do some important trade and I see this whose time is wasted?

Why this has to be done? I got this error "your subscription has expired" post market and your support time are over now. How do I analyze on desktop client? Dont give me mobile or web charts option.
So if i get up morning and want to do some important trade and I see this whose time is wasted?
Fyers support will be available from morning 9 to 12 at night. You can call or mail them.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Hi @raj98,

1. Many traders are not aware of how to enter a bracket order. I'll give you an example. Assume that the LTP of the scrip is at 100. Most unaware clients will place orders in the following manner expecting that it will be placed in absolute values as per the entry:

- Target at 105 (Actual Target Order will be 100 + 105 = 205).
- SL at 98 (Actual SL order will be 100- 98 = 2).

So in reality, if we let the orders go through, the target will be at 205 (105% above the LTP) and Stop loss will be at 2 (98% lower than the LTP). There are a lot of clients who complained because of this. Although we have a pop-up notification and 2 blogs which explain the order placement for BO, it hasn't changed everyone's behavior. I guess it's because it's second nature to place orders with absolute values (Just like a cover order). We introduced a 50% limit as a check to help avoid such errors.

2. Everyday, the exchange has a specified range in which orders can be placed. If the orders are placed beyond that range, it will not go through. The brokers have not control over this. These levels are modified in case the price fluctuates beyond the range. Did the exact same order go through Zerodha? If yes, give us the order numbers and we shall look into it.

3. You seem to be an experienced trader. Do write to me in a personal message. We'll do the needful with regards to BO/CO in the weekly contracts. We're studying the impact on our risk management.
@ Tejas Khoday Sir,

1. Very very impressed to see that FYERS is going to such a deep level to analyse and take risk prevention measures accordingly . Very very possible to make such mistakes (entering the actual price instead of difference value) . On a selfish note, If there is any client specific configuration available to remove this validation or to allow stoploss till 70% instead of 50% (as my trades falls in this range usually), please do let me know.

2. Yes.Trades went through in zerodha for the same price . I didnt noted down the order nos. Will try tomorrow and provide u the order nos if the issue happens again.

3. Thanks a lot. Will send the details separately to u.

Last edited:
@Tejas Khoday When subscription is free, why create avoidable irritants for clients? Why a client needs to call or email support?