Hi Tejas,

My trader friend told me that a retail trader cannot trade more than 100 lots in Nifty futures and options in 1 order. If someone has a dealer terminal by becoming an AP, can he place more than 100 lots in 1 order? Many option sellers are selling humongous quantities nowadays but i dunno how they do it if there is a 100 lots order restriction.

If there is an option of punching a single order more than 100 lots in NF futures/options, what would that be?

TIA

I usually trade a few thousand lots per trade with Fyers, many times a day. Most times I observe, that my orders create negative slippage for my own orders, as a result of which I get frustrated, and make all my orders as Market, execute my full quantity, and then, and then I wake up :)
Sumo, solution to your problem is continue trading while asleep, dont wake up from your deep sleep....so there wont be any slippages.....everything will be sleepages....

Smart_trade

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi Tejas,

My trader friend told me that a retail trader cannot trade more than 100 lots in Nifty futures and options in 1 order. If someone has a dealer terminal by becoming an AP, can he place more than 100 lots in 1 order? Many option sellers are selling humongous quantities nowadays but i dunno how they do it if there is a 100 lots order restriction.

If there is an option of punching a single order more than 100 lots in NF futures/options, what would that be?

TIA
Hi,

That's incorrect. The number of lots you can trade as a client / Authorised Person with dealing terminal is dependent on the limit checks at the broker Admin level. Traditional brokers have complicated setups and maybe that's why they have different limit checks for different types of users.

Last edited: