D.Hatkar

Never stop learning.
Hey @D.Hatkar, Just click on the Cloud Icon to Save the chart layout before closing the platform. That's all it takes! If you do, you can re-open the settings as you want to save them. You can also save multiple templates and save them in the same way. Auto-Saving is will increase load on the system as the system has to save on a periodical basis when in use. Also, what if the auto-save is set to 1 minute but you close the platform within 1 minute and the latest changes are unsaved?
Thank you for your reply. I wasn't talking about saving the chart layouts. That works just fine. I'm talking about saving the other things. For eg. try doing this-
-Favourite (Yellow star) 5, 10 & 15 mins time frames
-Favourite Candlestick and Line chart
-Favourite all the tools that you need quick access to
-Deselect Sync crosshair from the Select Layout menu
-Select Magent Mode and Stay in Drawing Mode
-Select the dark theme
-Un-tick Show Price Levels with no Asks & Bids in DOM
-Tick Play Sound on Order Execution & select Apply to all
-Save the layout & give it a name
-Logout
-Clear the browser cache (This is where the problem lies)
-Re-login
-Load the same Chart layout
-Find all your above saved settings revert to square one
-Re-do the above things each and everyday and then start trading

TradingView doesn't have the issue. It even remembers the settings for each and every drawing tool let alone the things that I mentioned above.
FYERS Web is going in the right direction. What I mentioned above is something so basic yet so important. Unfortunately, we don't have it yet.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday , Zerodha has launched TradingView charts too. But after seeing it, I am much more happy to use Fyers platform. You guys have truly put an effort in differentiating yourselves from other brokers and it is clear.

Please make sure you continue doing the same. One request - please get rid of IL&FS. They are like a cancer! Why they need to ECS limit of 10k when the amc is only 400 bucks?? It's better to cut ties with them as soon as possible and get your own demat section.
@Dhanish, I can't comment on Zerodha's actions. They will do what they think is best for them and likewise, we will do what we think is best for our clients. Thanks, I'm glad you like our platform. I assure you that we will continue to optimize the trading experience on FYERS.

IL&FS helped us get started in the very beginning as they had a DP and were solely trading members of NSE. It worked for us and it was all pretty good (Albeit very slow in terms of Account opening). Until their NBFC arm blew up hand over fist, nobody really had a problem with their DP. Let me tell you this that their Company Secretary has assured all their associated Trading Members that they have received a clean chit from SEBI and the capital markets division is unaffected by other activities in their group. They continue to service all their clients. It's just that they are bureaucratic in their approach. Did you know that they used to take an ECS mandate of ₹1,00,000/- before? It took a lot of convincing to get it reduced to ₹10,000/-. In any case, I do understand your frustrations and we hope to get the DP license at the earliest. In the meantime, we will appreciate your patience.

Hi @Charles07,

You will get a reply in a few minutes.

Basically, they hadn't replied as they were waiting for a confirmation from the management. The process has changed due to a compliance requirement. You will get an explanation on email.

Thanks for your patience.

Just wanted to say Thanks......

@Dhanish, I can't comment on Zerodha's actions. They will do what they think is best for them and likewise, we will do what we think is best for our clients. Thanks, I'm glad you like our platform. I assure you that we will continue to optimize the trading experience on FYERS.

IL&FS helped us get started in the very beginning as they had a DP and were solely trading members of NSE. It worked for us and it was all pretty good (Albeit very slow in terms of Account opening). Until their NBFC arm blew up hand over fist, nobody really had a problem with their DP. Let me tell you this that their Company Secretary has assured all their associated Trading Members that they have received a clean chit from SEBI and the capital markets division is unaffected by other activities in their group. They continue to service all their clients. It's just that they are bureaucratic in their approach. Did you know that they used to take an ECS mandate of ₹1,00,000/- before? It took a lot of convincing to get it reduced to ₹10,000/-. In any case, I do understand your frustrations and we hope to get the DP license at the earliest. In the meantime, we will appreciate your patience.
Highly appreciated

sach007

Impatient Trader

Sir can you throw light why so much time required for DP license.. is procedure is that much tedious?