A cool update on FYERS Web: Corporate actions adjustments and detailed information of the corporate actions!

I am happy to announce that we have enhanced the charting experience on Fyers Web to yet another level by introducing information widgets of corporate action on the charts itself. We have done this to help traders visualize the Corporate action pattern of each company while analyzing charts and trading opportunities! Some more information:
  • Corporate action information is available since 2010.
  • Charts prior to 2010 are also adjusted for corporate action but the widgets are not available due to NSE data availability.
  • You can also see Corp Action on the near-month continuous futures charts!
FYI, we're the first and only broker in India to introduce this feature. If you like this development, I encourage you to refer your friends to trade with us so that we can build more features for you at a faster pace! As promised before, we have continued to optimize our platform with the gradual increase of our client base. Here's the link to refer your friends.

I will write more about this in the future.

Happy Trading!
Nice .. FYERS Improvement day by day really awesome....

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

A cool update on FYERS Web: Corporate actions adjustments and detailed information of the corporate actions!

I am happy to announce that we have enhanced the charting experience on Fyers Web to yet another level by introducing information widgets of corporate action on the charts itself. We have done this to help traders visualize the Corporate action pattern of each company while analyzing charts and trading opportunities! Some more information:
  • Corporate action information is available since 2010.
  • Charts prior to 2010 are also adjusted for corporate action but the widgets are not available due to NSE data availability.
  • You can also see Corp Action on the near-month continuous futures charts!
FYI, we're the first and only broker in India to introduce this feature. If you like this development, I encourage you to refer your friends to trade with us so that we can build more features for you at a faster pace! As promised before, we have continued to optimize our platform with the gradual increase of our client base. Here's the link to refer your friends.

I will write more about this in the future.

Happy Trading!
@Tejas Khoday

This is an amazing feature.

Few things would make it even better (first one is definitely needed):

1. Can you ask the dev team to put them near the date/time axis at the bottom, near the price action in some of the charts eclipses the PA. Bottom helps (just like how TV has for earnings and other calendar events).
Attached pic, two D's right in the middle or around price action PA.

2. As you have earnings calendar and future corporate actions integrated in Fyers One, can you get the same on Fyers web charts, so lets say results of a certain company or board meetings.
Basically integrate view-> board meetings (today, tomorrow, forthcoming) which is there in Fyers one, to be visible on the chart of Symbol which has these events happening.
This helps immensely, because as traders we dont care the outcome of an event, but if we know there is an event lined up in future, or it is happening today and so on, and this is how price reacted, before, during and after, we can see them all on charts. (Usually on result days volume will be highest in that Qtr, but does not happen all the time and this helps)

3. Would be nice to have encircled A for announcements for the symbols which have announcements which are under view -> announcements under Fyers One.
Ideally would love to see what that announcement just by clicking on A, but it may be tricky to embed an URL to NSE/BSE (which is there in announcements window in Fyers One), but an A signifying there is something happening in this Symbol would help traders.
[This would be difficult as lot of events come during market hours as well]

Attachments

Last edited:

Mukr

Hi, it is currently not available. When we make the next major upgrade to our mobile app, we will look into this.
@Tejas Khoday
Is there a way to apply dark theme for mobile charts, like we have for Fyers web? I went around all options available, but could not find any to do the same.

If your dev team could have the dark theme options in settings of mobile chart (similar to dashboard -> settings -> dark theme of Fyers web) would be great.
HI, not necessarily needed since you are not seeing quotes, dom ..you can customize trading view charts hence you can make it black theme also...once saved charts are black
30.jpeg

HI, not necessarily needed since you are not seeing quotes, dom ..you can customize trading view charts hence you can make it black theme also...once saved charts are black View attachment 33838
Yes, i am currently using charts on mobile by changing settings (did the same on Fyers Web when dark theme setting was not available under dashboard), but a native dark theme setting is always good with a simple click of a button.

Wow! You got this feedback on TJ? Impressive.
I'd suggested it about a year ago, so I'm glad that Fyers has gotten around to making it happen, though not sure if it shows any upcoming events or not, which can be pretty useful to know beforehand - https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/fyers.105097/post-1281283

This is from TradingView website but it would be nice if Fyers Web could also offer such information on charts about upcoming events that could potentially cause volatility in the stock-price.

View attachment 24892

Is there a dark theme for pop out chart for Fyers web platform? Every time I open a popout in Fyers web platform it shows the white theme while the main window remains in dark theme. Could Fyers add a dark theme setting to pop out chart as well? Thanks. It is not easy to save every chart in dark theme and then load it again in pop out chart. It would be easy if Fyers adds dark theme in pop out chart also so traders can save it in default settings.

Last edited:
Hi @Tejas Khoday

I have noticed something and i even asked Support about the same and they said it is how it is.

Whenever i take a overnight position in commodities then the profit or loss is adjusted at the end of the day and i am presented with a NEW COST THE NEXT DAY.

This perturbs my calculations and i have to remember at what price was the actual trade carried out.

Support team says it will be like this only.

Can you not have it where it shows the original purchase / sell price like how the others do ??

For eg. in zerodha crude mini i purchased yesterday for 3947 .... it is still showing my position purchase at 3947...
I had done the same purchase of 1 mini in Fyers yesterday at around the same levels... But today my purchase is showing at 3966.... so whatever profit was there has been squared off and credited to my trading fund balance and i am presented with the new purchase price.

So now i will need to mentally try and remember at what price i had actually purchased yesterday so as to keep track of overall profit or loss....

Requesting you to kindly keep the system where it is NOT SQUARED OFF automatically.

regards
Greg

Hi, Could you provide more details of the order? The Order Number or all the order details will be helpful.

As per our new policies, if you are logged into Fyers Web, you will get logged out from the mobile app.
Hi @Tejas Khoday just letting you know that this issue has been resolved swiftly by your support team. Really appreciate the great service and prompt action. Kudos!:up: