Hi, Could you provide more details of the order? The Order Number or all the order details will be helpful.

As per our new policies, if you are logged into Fyers Web, you will get logged out from the mobile app.
I kept all three open (one, web, markets), assuming that if one malfunctioned I could use the other. It was a banknifty options order, I can't find the order details on the platforms now. They were there till evening, now they are not there. They are not in back office either. I am assuming back office will be updated only the next day. If web and markets cannot both be open, can I at least keep fyers one and markets open? I want to keep at least two open, cuz banknifty moves very fast and I want to switch quickly from one to the other (in case something goes wrong).

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I kept all three open (one, web, markets), assuming that if one malfunctioned I could use the other. It was a banknifty options order, I can't find the order details on the platforms now. They were there till evening, now they are not there. They are not in back office either. I am assuming back office will be updated only the next day.
@platosaurus, If you use all 3 platforms, it consumes 3x bandwidth at our end!

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I kept all three open (one, web, markets), assuming that if one malfunctioned I could use the other. It was a banknifty options order, I can't find the order details on the platforms now. They were there till evening, now they are not there. They are not in back office either. I am assuming back office will be updated only the next day. If web and markets cannot both be open, can I at least keep fyers one and markets open? I want to keep at least two open, cuz banknifty moves very fast and I want to switch quickly from one to the other (in case something goes wrong).
Yes, please let us know when you get the contract note.

The trading platform will be cleared of all data EOD for backend processes.