Is there any way we can change the font of the OHLC Data and the Indicator Values in the windows in Fyers Web?
Only the fonts in the Side panels changes in the current settings.
Also, for Macd histogram is it possible to have a green bar for an uptick and a red bar for a downtick as is available in Zerodha?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
In fyers web where I can see Options contract i.e FAR contracts,presently I can see only near contracts?
Hi @Nilankar,

If you want to see far contracts, just choose a far contract. It's really simple!

For instance, if you want to view Nifty May Futures, select it in the search box after typing 'Nifty'. We have made it really simple to search for what you're looking for on Fyers Web and have created a system to simplify it by reducing the number of steps required to arrive at what you're looking for. Check the image below:

Fyers Web - Searching for far month contracts.png

All you had to do was to type "Nifty" to get such a vast array of results across segments and which are in order and listed by expiries.

Hope this helps.

1. Once your buy order is executed, you can square off your position from the positions page (Applicable for CNC, Intraday, Margin product types).

2. If you have entered a CO or BO, then it can only be exited from the order book.

3. A fresh order cannot be initiated from "Positions". You'd have to go back to your Watchlist, click on "T" and open the order entry window.

It's pretty simple.
Reg. #3, I didn't mean placing a fresh order from positions. I meant: if I buy 100 shares at 100 and the buy order goes through. Then to sell those 100 shares at 120, can I simply go back to watchlist, click on T and place a sell order at 120 for those 100 shares which I had already bought? Will the software allow me to do that, or will it interpret it as short sell?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
In addition to lower and upper limits in CCI indicator one more at middle by default 0 level could be added to chart. If possible to all the indicators which has upper and lower limits. This would help us a lot.
Hey @sekpalani,

1. Indicators available on the platform are standardized as per formulae and norms in technical analysis.

2. We are tied up with TradingView to provide these indicators and the ones available on the platform are built-in.

3. They can't be customized. If you do want to customize indicators, please subscribe to TradingView.com and use Pinescript.

Hope this clarifies.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Reg. #3, I didn't mean placing a fresh order from positions. I meant: if I buy 100 shares at 100 and the buy order goes through. Then to sell those 100 shares at 120, can I simply go back to watchlist, click on T and place a sell order at 120 for those 100 shares which I had already bought? Will the software allow me to do that, or will it interpret it as short sell?

If you have an open position and place a counter order, it will be treated as a square-off order provided you place it in the same Product Type
. For instance, if you have entered a buy position in Nifty Futures using "Intraday" product type, then you must place a sell order in the same scrip "Same Nifty Futures contract - Expiry" using "Intraday product type." If you use any other product type, the system will consider it a separate position.

Hope this clarifies.

If you have an open position and place a counter order, it will be treated as a square-off order provided you place it in the same Product Type. For instance, if you have entered a buy position in Nifty Futures using "Intraday" product type, then you must place a sell order in the same scrip "Same Nifty Futures contract - Expiry" using "Intraday product type." If you use any other product type, the system will consider it a separate position.

Hope this clarifies.
thanks for explaining it patiently.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I used fyers for the first time today and made profit.:) But there was a hiccup while using the mobile app.
The buy order went through easily. Then I used @sach007 method to go into positions and place sell order. But it showed this error while rejecting:

EXCH: 16400 DQ has exceeded limit set in control.

So in haste, I had to rush to my desktop and use WEB to place the sell order. Then it worked, no rejection.

So why was it rejected on MOBILE app and accepted on WEB? Also many times the mobile app keeps logging me out.:(

All this is a little bit unnerving for a newcomer.
Hi, Could you provide more details of the order? The Order Number or all the order details will be helpful.

As per our new policies, if you are logged into Fyers Web, you will get logged out from the mobile app.