I used fyers for the first time today and made profit.:) But there was a hiccup while using the mobile app.
The buy order went through easily. Then I used @sach007 method to go into positions and place sell order. But it showed this error while rejecting:

EXCH: 16400 DQ has exceeded limit set in control.

So in haste, I had to rush to my desktop and use WEB to place the sell order. Then it worked, no rejection.

So why was it rejected on MOBILE app and accepted on WEB? Also many times the mobile app keeps logging me out.:(

All this is a little bit unnerving for a newcomer.

Also another thing about FYERS ONE. In NET POSITIONS, it shows the square off at MARKET PRICE and LTP. If I uncheck both and ENTER PRICE on price box and then square off, will it be the same as a LIMIT order?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Thanks again. In fyers markets (mobile app), once the buy order is executed can I go into positions and then place a SELL order from there? The reason I am asking is, I dont want to buy and then get stranded, not knowing where to place sell order. Also if I place a SELL order afresh (as your point #3 mentions), will the software misinterpret it as short sell?
1. Once your buy order is executed, you can square off your position from the positions page (Applicable for CNC, Intraday, Margin product types).

2. If you have entered a CO or BO, then it can only be exited from the order book.

3. A fresh order cannot be initiated from "Positions". You'd have to go back to your Watchlist, click on "T" and open the order entry window.

It's pretty simple.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Let me answer this for you as I use mobile app extensively....

IN mobile app go to positions then click on Square off option ... then it will open order windo you can choose your required options like for profit booking limit option...also for SL also can be placed using SL M and SLL options...

Hope I m able to answer you.
Thanks for answering @sach007