iTrade

@iTrade, Looks like you are really annoyed.

1. Yes, of course, a mobile app is definitely needed and we have one too. It's just that we get varied feedback. While you and some other @Traderji members have given feedback about order placement, many others have reviewed the app and said it's really smooth. I'm just saying that we'll look into it and do the needful but it will take some time.

2. I'm saying you can use other platforms as you don't like the mobile app as per your feedback. Just giving you immediate alternatives.

3. Yeah, order placement is of utmost importance. Thanks for your feedback.
Thanks. Hoping to see positive changes.
i use fyers one for trade identification whenever possible and take control later on mobile. And down the line you don’t want
Customers ending up using scanners on your platform and trade placements in other Platform. Again thanks for the positive response.

Hey @platosaurus,

When you enter a position, it has to show in positions. If you want to exit the position, you can do any one of the following:

1. Click the 'X' on the chart itself alongside the position line.

2. Click on 'X' alongside the symbol name in the positions tab.

3. Place a counter order by entering a new BUY/SELL position.

4. You can also enter and exit positions using the DOM window / Price Ladder.

It's pretty simple.
Thanks again. In fyers markets (mobile app), once the buy order is executed can I go into positions and then place a SELL order from there? The reason I am asking is, I dont want to buy and then get stranded, not knowing where to place sell order. Also if I place a SELL order afresh (as your point #3 mentions), will the software misinterpret it as short sell?

Do you want to get rid of the upper and lower limit levels for the aforementioned indicators, specifically 70&30 for the RSI and +100 &-100 for CCI?
I dont want to get rid of 70 and 30 levels for RSI indicator. I would like to add 50 level to the existing levels as I use all 70, 30 and 50 levels in my trading. Its just surprising that the option to edit levels (add levels) is not provided. I am sure other traders also would like to add more levels in other indicators as well such as ADX, CCI, etc. Some traders may use more levels while some traders may use less number of levels.

Last edited:

sach007

Impatient Trader
Thanks again. In fyers markets (mobile app), once the buy order is executed can I go into positions and then place a SELL order from there? The reason I am asking is, I dont want to buy and then get stranded, not knowing where to place sell order. Also if I place a SELL order afresh (as your point #3 mentions), will the software misinterpret it as short sell?

Let me answer this for you as I use mobile app extensively....

IN mobile app go to positions then click on Square off option ... then it will open order windo you can choose your required options like for profit booking limit option...also for SL also can be placed using SL M and SLL options...

Hope I m able to answer you.

I dont want to get rid of 70 and 30 levels for RSI indicator. I would like to add 50 level to the existing levels as I use all 70, 30 and 50 levels in my trading. Its just surprising that the option to edit levels (add levels) is not provided. I am sure other traders also would like to add more levels in other indicators as well such as ADX, CCI, etc. Some traders may use more levels while some traders may use less number of levels.
Sure, something like Fisher Transform that uses multi-levels, that would be useful. I presume that since these values and their utility come as a standard not many people actually think of using them any differently other than the way they are presented. But I concur having the option to add multiple levels would be useful. As for now the way out is drawing a horizontal line or using TV and coding in those specific parameters.

Let me answer this for you as I use mobile app extensively....

IN mobile app go to positions then click on Square off option ... then it will open order windo you can choose your required options like for profit booking limit option...also for SL also can be placed using SL M and SLL options...

Hope I m able to answer you.
Thanks. But if I choose square off, won't it execute it at market price? I want to place a sell order using limit only.

Does Fyers Web now allow Bracket Order ENTRIES with Stop & Stop-Limit orders for stock-futures? Previously, like Now/Nest, I think one could only enter Bracket Orders with Limit order, & not with Stop or Stop-Limit orders.

Last edited:

sekpalani

Live in present and pleasant.
In addition to lower and upper limits in CCI indicator one more at middle by default 0 level could be added to chart. If possible to all the indicators which has upper and lower limits. This would help us a lot.