iTrade

The one thing I agree upon is that Fyers platforms don't appear too friendly for high frequency trades. I myself had asked Tejas, earlier in this thread, if it was possible to have Nest trader too.

On a high day, I have 300-400 trades, on a slow day I have have 30-50 orders.

Suppose I want to buy BOB @104, I will place 20 orders to buy between 104.4 to 103.5 at 5 paisa intervals.

Using Nest, it would take me about 1 minute to place these orders, all bracket orders. Also, it will take me one click to cancel them all.
So thats almost one percent movement that you have spread the order. Not sure if you have discussed the strategy in the forum. Also we are ok if not disclosing your life’s hard work. But interesting thing that you are doing there.

300 -400 trades ....oh man you are human robot ..
So thats almost one percent movement that you have spread the order. Not sure if you have discussed the strategy in the forum. Also we are ok if not disclosing your life’s hard work. But interesting thing that you are doing there.
No, placing multiple orders at a high speed is not really that hard. It hardly takes any time in Nest. If the targets aren't too far (scalping), then no effort is required for squaring them off either. Being a bracket order, each executed order generates 2 orders, both which get squared off on reaching their target/SL. Therefore 300-400 orders is not much, it is actually like placing 100 odd orders.

Nothing about disclosing any strategy, but making a point here. Instead of trading 1000 shares in one trade, the orders are placed to trade 50 shares in each trade. There must be many traders following this, specially for high-beta scrips like JSPL, Relcap etc. The point I am making is that this kind of trader needs a more friendly platform.

Dear Tejas,
After the new update, in Fyers mobile app, chart template not able to save. The templates which were saved earlier also disappeared. Kindly check this.

Sent from my M5_lite using Tapatalk

Could Fyers pls add Color schemes to Fyers Web? Pls provide black and white color schemes so it will be easy for traders to choose color schemes rather than configure them manually. Other web platforms have color schemes.

Last edited:
Is tradingView open for subscription for Indian markets?
I assume I will be able to program some indicators on it, like size of bar more than X amount or less than X amount. Please guide.
Also, is the data that we eill receive, the same as we get in Fyers, or better or worse? Help needed please

Is tradingView open for subscription for Indian markets?
I assume I will be able to program some indicators on it, like size of bar more than X amount or less than X amount. Please guide.
Also, is the data that we will receive, the same as we get in Fyers, or better or worse? Help needed please
Yes , it is open for Indian subscribers. You will be able to program that and more , you just need to find your way around pine script which is simple enough to understand. The data is at par with Fyers Web i.e Fyers Web has the best charts I have seen in a long long while, little to no error. For the stuff you want to program into TV, have you looked into Renko? Another thing about TV subscription plans is that you will obviously be paying 9.95/month billed every 2 years(9.95*24 = 238.8) or 14.95 billed monthly for the PRO- pack PLUS data from NSE would be 7/month. A friend of mine did not know the data purchase part and it created some confusion. This is FYI.

sach007

Impatient Trader
Hi @Tejas Khoday Some issues on your platform today. It was my second trading day after opening account. These are three issues that I faced today. I just hope they are one timer.

1 .I had Fyers One open before market started. Now after market open I tried placing order and I got a message from platform that market is not open. This problem was there for almost 15 mins. See the watch time of my computer to verify.

View attachment 33697

2. I tried to update stoploss of a cover order. I was moving the stop up but well below the LTP. Still I kept on getting error as seen in screenshot. You can see LTP in the chart was above 134 and my stop updation price was 133.x . i faced the same issue for another scrip as well. This one scared me and I closed my position as I was not able to update the stoploss for both scrips.

View attachment 33698

3. At times, I got time out errors. I have a stable internet connection and have been a regular intraday trader. So definitely not a network issue at my end.
View attachment 33699
I think you should write to support 1st or call support and if not sorted then can write here...