Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Update from the Notice Board: https://fyers.in/notice-board/real-...rders-on-fyers-web-when-platform-is-inactive/

Get real-time updates on executed orders on FYERS Web even when your platform is left inactive. Earlier, you would get real-time updates as long as you are active on the platform. If you had left it inactive you would have had to“refreshing your trading details / Reload the page”. With our latest update, all your pending orders which get executed will be reflected in the positions tab even if your platform is left inactive without having to refresh the page.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Does anybody know definitively whether we can access BSE from Fyers? I did see a BSE member code on the website and I have seen a few BSE stocks trading on Fyers One but I haven't seen any on web and neither is there an option to choose BSE in the segment addition form.
We have received the membership of BSE. However, we are waiting for a few things before we go live. Will keep you updated regarding BSE segment in a future announcement.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday :

Very first trade of the day and i faced this issue:
I was 500 long on Tata Steel and had SL order and partial profit booking limit order in place. Then I wanted to close my position.

1) Initially it wont let me cancel the position by clicking on the "close position"

2)Then I tried dragging the SL line up and it said : Nothing to modify. So i thought may be I cancelled SL and that order is cancelled but not showing as cancelled on charts so i refreshed chart but order line was still there. Then I again tried to drag the SL line but again got the message nothing to modify. So I cancelled the running short order ("close position" worked this time) and at next moment my SL line was hit and now I was 500 short.

https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/fyers.105097/page-448#post-1345367

kingsmasher1

@Tejas Khoday :Tejas, please help. The DOM window has vanished from fyers chart. Also, i don't see the two arrows at right hand corner of chart to re-enable DOM window.
Also, one question - I haven't traded options in Fyers, but do you support market order buy/sell of index options?

1551105864931.png

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday :Tejas, please help. The DOM window has vanished from fyers chart. Also, i don't see the two arrows at right hand corner of chart to re-enable DOM window.
Also, one question - I haven't traded options in Fyers, but do you support market order buy/sell of index options?

View attachment 33521
Hi @kingsmasher1, The DOM window has not disappeared. Just click on the the icon as shown below to enable/disable the DOM window:

FYERS Web - Enable and Disable DOM window.png