Latest from our Blog, Brainstorm: Break Up Of Margin Utilized For Trading

We have recently launched a margin Utilized section which helps traders get a detailed break-up of margins utilized in trading. We have split it into 70 categories so that a trader can know exactly where his margins are being blocked and how best to optimize his positions. This is most useful to active traders who have multiple positions across different segments.
I saw the google sheet and pleasantly surprised. @Tejas Khoday, Fyers team is indeed doing some good stuff.. Had anyone given this feedback on traderji?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
This is really nice! I don't ever have positions to check 70 entries but i didn't see this feature in Zerodha or Upstox.
Well almost nobody has 70 positions running simultaneously but it is meant to show you how your funds are exactly utilized. Other trading platforms/brokerages show you a very simple breakup which may not really help to juggle positions for active traders.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Latest Update from our Notice Board: Introducing Bracket Orders (Phase-2)!

We have implemented Phase-2 of the bracket order functionality! You can now place bracket orders using the following order types:

1. Limit
2. Market
3. SL-M
4. SL-L

We have also introduced Bracket orders for Commodities segment!
We are among a handful of brokerages in India to provide this feature. I look forward to your continued support while we improve our trading platform as per traders’ requirements. Read more about it here.

Last edited:

kaly422000

i have added third party demat account with fyers so delivery trade i do not want with fyers(as may be there wud be some technical problem). cause i did not open il&fs demat as it has ecs system to debit demat charges. when fyers will intro demat service? but it sud be without ecs system. demat charges sud be debited from trading account as it is the common practice

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
i have added third party demat account with fyers so delivery trade i do not want with fyers(as may be there wud be some technical problem). cause i did not open il&fs demat as it has ecs system to debit demat charges. when fyers will intro demat service? but it sud be without ecs system. demat charges sud be debited from trading account as it is the common practice
Hey @kaly422000, We have applied for the DP license but apparently, it takes a very long time and we are in the queue. When we do get the license and start our own demat services, we will keep your feedback in mind. Are you saying that nobody takes ECS for demat charges? That's certainly not true. Please double check and let me know if you'd like us to check out any particular brokers' practices. You can send me a private message too.