@Tejas Khoday

For MCX futures how far back can we go for historical data on the web charts ?

For ex. Copper mini on weekly basis for Apr Futures i can only see up to early FEB...
Hadnt you'll updated with historical data till 2018 ?? Or am i wrong ?

Please revert

EDIT : --- When i make some drawings on a weekly TF for the above example.
I have selected SYNC DRAWINGS ON ALL INTERVALS.... So the drawings appear if i reduce
from weekly to 4 hours TF or even till 2 hours TF but if i reduce further to 1 hour or 30 mins etc the drawings are not there.

thanks
Greg

Last edited:
@Tejas Khoday :

Its all about the issues/complains only until now. But I want to share a rather good experience I had the other day. I was enquiring about something and was told that that couldnt be done. But after a few minutes, I recieved a call from same agent and she explained that what I was asking for could be done and explained how to do it. So this was a good experience that the agent took the initiative to call and rectify her error. :)

A founder of a competing brokerage firm who has a thread on @Traderji asked me the same question! In fact, he gave me the advice to allocate a person to do the job on behalf of me so that I can focus on more productive things. Another called me a nerd, which I am for sure. But i'm not a wimp! This is me typing out this message, you gotta believe it :).
You must be an insomniac, how do you plan on answering everyone on all platforms when you grow 10X or 100X like other discount brokerages?
The queries too would grow 10X or 100X.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday

For MCX futures how far back can we go for historical data on the web charts ?

For ex. Copper mini on weekly basis for Apr Futures i can only see up to early FEB...
Hadnt you'll updated with historical data till 2018 ?? Or am i wrong ?

Please revert

EDIT : --- When i make some drawings on a weekly TF for the above example.
I have selected SYNC DRAWINGS ON ALL INTERVALS.... So the drawings appear if i reduce
from weekly to 4 hours TF or even till 2 hours TF but if i reduce further to 1 hour or 30 mins etc the drawings are not there.

thanks
Greg
We have data for For Copper Mini from Feb 2018! Yeah, we have updated based on the availability of data.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday :

Its all about the issues/complains only until now. But I want to share a rather good experience I had the other day. I was enquiring about something and was told that that couldnt be done. But after a few minutes, I recieved a call from same agent and she explained that what I was asking for could be done and explained how to do it. So this was a good experience that the agent took the initiative to call and rectify her error. :)
Hey @Krushna, Almost everyone only posts issues/queries and clarifications. Out of 10,000+ clients as of now, we very few issues in comparison. We are more visible and interactive online so it comes across like there are many issues. It's totally understandable! But when you appreciate our efforts, it feels good. Thanks!

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I recently started using the mobile app and I would like to thank you for implementing pattern lock to login instead of passwords. This really makes login hassle free.
Hey @soft_trader, This was implemented last year based on the feedback given on the same thread, I think. Glad you like it!

We also introduced portrait charts in our latest mobile app update.

Happy trading!

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Update on FYERS Markets:
Thank you for the reply.
I right click on the chart, select properties.
Then in "Style" I change the colour of wicks.
Then in "Background", I make all Background, Vertical Grid Lines and Horz Grid LInes to same colour so that I get clean chart without any lines. Then next to the dotted cloud sign, where there is the name of template, I click on the down arrow, and choose save from the drop down menu.
This works for that session, but next time I open the browser, I again have to do all the settings.

Regards
Krushna.
Hey, Your feedback has been noted and has been escalated to our tech team. We shall try and resolve it at the earliest.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi @Tejas Khoday

I've noticed one thing... When i use Fyers Market app on android, i save a list of currencies to my watchlist...

Every time i login back to the app, the watch list is erased.

Totally i have 3 watchlists and this is one of them.. The other 2 watchlists are fine and stocks dont dissapear from them ..... :):)

Can you guide me please ??

regards
Greg
We have noticed that after login and logout several times by creating a currency exclusive watchlist, it worked fine and all the added currency script were visible. Please make sure your installed Fyers Market is updated one. Let us know if you need any further assistance. You can write to [email protected] too.