Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday

1) I make some markings on 3 min chart, then I pop out that chart and change the TF to 15 min. But the markings on 3 min appear on the 15 min chart as well cluttering it. Is there any way I can avoid this?

2) Everyday when I login, I change the background of charts, change color of wicks etc. Then even though I click on save, these settings disappear the next time I log in. Is there an way to make them permanent?

Regards
Krushna
1. This is actually a feature! Most people ask for the drawing tools to remain even if the timeframes have been changed but you are asking for the reverse. You can just choose to hide all drawing tools by right-clicking on the chart and selecting the option as shown below:

Fyers Web - Hide All Drawing Tools.png

2. Are you doing this on the same computer or different ones? For example, some clients save chart preferences (Light/Dark theme etc) on let's say the office computer and then try to load the same at home on the desktop. Currently, the Light/Dark Theme preference is saved on the browser and not the cloud. We'll make the change soon.

1. This is actually a feature! Most people ask for the drawing tools to remain even if the timeframes have been changed but you are asking for the reverse. You can just choose to hide all drawing tools by right-clicking on the chart and selecting the option as shown below:

View attachment 33385

2. Are you doing this on the same computer or different ones? For example, some clients save chart preferences (Light/Dark theme etc) on let's say the office computer and then try to load the same at home on the desktop. Currently, the Light/Dark Theme preference is saved on the browser and not the cloud. We'll make the change soon.

Thank you very much.

1) It worked. And the reason I wanted this is because I mark price action pivots on 3 mins and when I take a pop out of same scrip of 15/30 minutes, all I see on that chart is the clutter of pivots I marked and very little of candles. So this hide thing worked great for me.

2) I use just one computer.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Thank you very much.

1) It worked. And the reason I wanted this is because I mark price action pivots on 3 mins and when I take a pop out of same scrip of 15/30 minutes, all I see on that chart is the clutter of pivots I marked and very little of candles. So this hide thing worked great for me.

2) I use just one computer.
1. Glad it worked :)

2. Make sure to click on the Save Icon to save your chart preferences. If this happens again, let me know. But I request you to give me the exact details of what happened so that we can look into it.

Thanks!

1. Glad it worked :)

2. Make sure to click on the Save Icon to save your chart preferences. If this happens again, let me know. But I request you to give me the exact details of what happened so that we can look into it.

Thanks!
Thank you for the reply.
I right click on the chart, select properties.
Then in "Style" I change the colour of wicks.
Then in "Background", I make all Background, Vertical Grid Lines and Horz Grid LInes to same colour so that I get clean chart without any lines. Then next to the dotted cloud sign, where there is the name of template, I click on the down arrow, and choose save from the drop down menu.
This works for that session, but next time I open the browser, I again have to do all the settings.

Regards
Krushna.

Hi @Tejas Khoday

I've noticed one thing... When i use Fyers Market app on android, i save a list of currencies to my watchlist...

Every time i login back to the app, the watch list is erased.

Totally i have 3 watchlists and this is one of them.. The other 2 watchlists are fine and stocks dont dissapear from them ..... :):)

Can you guide me please ??

regards
Greg