I for one never doubted he is posting... Simply because of the thoughts involved in penning down the content to each email response... Giving your thoughts to someone else to reply doesnt make sense,,,, Better to do the reply one's self rather than telling someone to write on behalf of you, especially so many queries and replies.

Just my 2 cents...

Regards
Greg

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday, Are you really typing these messages or are you allocating someone from your team to do this work for you? Sometimes I wonder how you find the time on earth to reply to each and every post.
A founder of a competing brokerage firm who has a thread on @Traderji asked me the same question! In fact, he gave me the advice to allocate a person to do the job on behalf of me so that I can focus on more productive things. Another called me a nerd, which I am for sure. But i'm not a wimp! This is me typing out this message, you gotta believe it :).

Last edited:
A founder of a competing brokerage firm who has a thread on @Traderji asked me the same question! In fact, he gave me the advice to allocate a person to do the job on behalf of me so that I can focus on more productive things. Another called me a nerd, which I am for sure. But i'm not a wimp! This is me typing out this message, you gotta believe it :).
It is just surprising how can you time for this! Interacting with people without knowing if they are investing with you or just passing time.. Definitely if it is really you posting, you are doing a good deed.

Cool.... Thanks a lot.

So, if i understood you correctly STOP will be for SL-M meaning once price touches 3870, buy order will get executed at whatever market is within that moment. It may be 3871 / 3870 / 3869 or whatever right ??

I know i'm asking for too much, but please,,, how will SL - Limit work like ??

Can you show by way of screenshot??

Once again thanks.

Greg
Expanding on your example of Crude at 3870, lets assume you want to buy only when the Price touches 3870 but you do not wish to pay more than 3875 that's where the Stop Limit comes into play. Once you select Stop Limit it will activate the Limit Price box where you can enter 3875 and when the condition is triggered your orders will be executed 3870 onward to a maximum of 3875.

Hi @gregferns,

It's simple! Just open a buy order window and select "Stop" or "Stop Limit" as per your preference. If you select "Stop" it will activate the SL-M feature and if you select "Stop Limit" it will activate the SL-L feature. Next, you will need to enter the price at which you want to buy as shown below:

View attachment 33375

Once you submit the order, you will see that the order will be pending in the order book and will show on the chart as shown below:

View attachment 33376

And that's it!
Is this possible with BO/CO?

@Tejas Khoday

1) I make some markings on 3 min chart, then I pop out that chart and change the TF to 15 min. But the markings on 3 min appear on the 15 min chart as well cluttering it. Is there any way I can avoid this?

2) Everyday when I login, I change the background of charts, change color of wicks etc. Then even though I click on save, these settings disappear the next time I log in. Is there an way to make them permanent?

Regards
Krushna

@Tejas Khoday
As we are your customers, so you must be considered as a corporate customer of Darts India Pvt. Ltd. Am I right?
Then why are you not pressurizing them to rectify some of the stupidest errors/bugs in the software?
It took me nearly a month and more than 6-7 phone calls to to get their engineers understand what the hell vwap is and how the hell it is calulated!!
Although currently there is no peer to such software atleast in free category. But many of its features are buggy and development cycle is long. I know that you are focusing on web based platform but atleast you can pressurize them to resolve the issues!