Burst some crackers? Hahaha. Well, we did on Diwali :). 2018 was a testing year considering tough markets, fast regulatory changes to tighten up on brokers but slow in giving licenses. We have to play the game as it comes! Advertising is not something that we have thought of seriously. If you ask me, I want the most serious traders transacting through us rather than a million who don't know anything about trading! It's a difference in approaches. Let's see how it goes! BSE and DP are both underways. BSE will be live soon.

Why don't you tell your friends about us? Maybe they'd be interested to trade! Word of mouth is the only thing we've counted on.
@Tejas Khoday I have told a lot about FYERS, they are very much eager to open an account with you.

Hi
Fyers staffs r rude, I called today and asked about there platforms & policies, they don't have time or they don't know about the things.
There voice is like they don't need customers

If we start account with fyers how these people are going to treat us ????

I faced a problem today while using cover order

I had given cover order for bank nifty future with ,27430 as stop loss.After market crossed 27500 , I trailed my stop loss to 27500 and my stop loss got hit.. But when I checked I found out that the trade was shown as sell at 27430.This was during 2:35 - 2:40. At that time market was trading in the range 27515 - 27480.

As per your explanation, some times some values are not received in our terminals. I have checked the lows of the candles and it didn't show 27430 levels at any candles during the duration of my trade.

I would like to know how this could have happened