I am very happy that continuous charts in MCX is launched.. Please advertise more.. your company can do great wonders.
I am also surprised that they are not advertising.. @Tejas Khoday , take some idea from other brokers.. They have nothing but advertising like they have some time machine..

When will FYERS be known to the whole world? You must burst some crackers. With your kind of platform, anyone will trade with you.. But maybe without DP and BSE it is an issue. Whatever happens, make sure customer support is good.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I am very happy that continuous charts in MCX is launched.. Please advertise more.. your company can do great wonders.
So far, we have not done anything on the marketing or advertising front! Just dealing with referrals! Fact of life for a self-funded business I guess. We have diverted all our resources to develop and refine our product rather than marketing. Yeah, I do know that it is necessary but that's that.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I am also surprised that they are not advertising.. @Tejas Khoday , take some idea from other brokers.. They have nothing but advertising like they have some time machine..

When will FYERS be known to the whole world? You must burst some crackers. With your kind of platform, anyone will trade with you.. But maybe without DP and BSE it is an issue. Whatever happens, make sure customer support is good.
Burst some crackers? Hahaha. Well, we did on Diwali :). 2018 was a testing year considering tough markets, fast regulatory changes to tighten up on brokers but slow in giving licenses. We have to play the game as it comes! Advertising is not something that we have thought of seriously. If you ask me, I want the most serious traders transacting through us rather than a million who don't know anything about trading! It's a difference in approaches. Let's see how it goes! BSE and DP are both underways. BSE will be live soon.

Why don't you tell your friends about us? Maybe they'd be interested to trade! Word of mouth is the only thing we've counted on.

Burst some crackers? Hahaha. Well, we did on Diwali :). 2018 was a testing year considering tough markets, fast regulatory changes to tighten up on brokers but slow in giving licenses. We have to play the game as it comes! Advertising is not something that we have thought of seriously. If you ask me, I want the most serious traders transacting through us rather than a million who don't know anything about trading! It's a difference in approaches. Let's see how it goes! BSE and DP are both underways. BSE will be live soon.

Why don't you tell your friends about us? Maybe they'd be interested to trade! Word of mouth is the only thing we've counted on.
BSE has higher cost of trade than NSE, right ? That's how it shows in the brokerage calculators of the other brokers.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
BSE has higher cost of trade than NSE, right ? That's how it shows in the brokerage calculators of the other brokers.
I will write about that soon. But BSE's currency segment surely has lower transaction costs! Hence, they have higher intraday volumes than NSE currency segment. However, in terms of Open Interest, NSE currency contracts' numbers are higher.