Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
One more year from now??

Sent from my RealMe1 using Tapatalk
The thing is it is not in our control! We have finished all the documentation procedures and submitted our application. After that, it's a waiting game. As a market regulator, SEBI has a lot of things to oversee and due to that maybe it takes a lot of time. We'll see! I will happily announce it as soon as we receive the license.

The thing is it is not in our control! We have finished all the documentation procedures and submitted our application. After that, it's a waiting game. As a market regulator, SEBI has a lot of things to oversee and due to that maybe it takes a lot of time. We'll see! I will happily announce it as soon as we receive the license.
.. and a combined balance for all the exchanges too, soon, I hope.

@Tejas Khoday :

I want to commmunicate with you about a very serious issue that has happened with me more than once. Actually I did not want to bring this up in a public forum, so first I called the support, spoke with them, and sent a mail to the support explaining everythig as directed on the call. However, the reply I got was very disappointing, to say the least. And thats why I am communicating this with you. I am just pasting the body of my mail here.

"Hi,

I want to complain about the issue of order execution when I had not chose to execute the order.

My ID is ******. Today (Jan 31st) I bought 100 shares of Tata Steel @12.07.15 as per the dashboard. (This is my last buy order of the day). After that, at 13.09.15 I booked half of it by a limit order at some profit. Then I changed the qty of my stop loss order to 50 from 100.
After some time, I trailed the stop loss order of 50 quantity to about 471.80/90.
I cant tell the exact figure as i just drew the order like up. Then even when the big spike down happened in the 13.24 candle, my SL order was not hit, the order line was showing and my profit amount was also changing with every tick. Then after someitme,around 13.38-39, I tried to modify the order by dragging the order line up and i was trying to punch in the exact price level I wanted in the window, and when i hit modify, i got message the order is already executed. I thought may be the order was modified even before me hitting on modify so i said its ok. Then I saw my PnL on dashboard then it was some 300+, but at the time of modifying it was showing around 490. Then I was surprised to see so much difference and thought I need to check at exactly what level my order got executed. I was checking the time stamp around 13.38, but to my surprise the last 50 shares of Tata Steel that were sold were at 13.10, just a minute after I booked partial profit for 50 shares and 50 shares were still in my account as shown on the chart. And this was shown as a mrket order which i never gave.
So, when I never gave a sell order at 13.10, how were my shares sold at 13.10?
And, even after they were sold, how was I shown on chart that I still hold 50 shares of tata steel and the profit was also changing with every tick?
I am also attaching the image. In the image of the chart where I have drawn a yellow line, my stop loss order was at that level and the big spike down of 13.24 alos hadnt hit my SL. The order line on chart was still active. And the dashboad says 50 shares sold at 13.10.07

And this happened a couple of times before also, but I didnt pay attention to it before this. So please look into this matter ASAP.

Regards"

And the response I got was:
"We checked in our Bankend and You have only placed the order at 1:10pm.
Please do check the order report to check the details. PFA. "

So, when I described in detail about:
1) I sold 50 shares at limit order,
2) The order line was showin I still hold 50 shares,
3) The profit amount on order line was also changing with every tick,
4) The order line with 50 qty was still there even after the down spike at 13.24, and
5) This has happened with me a couple of times before as well,
6) And most importantly I never gave a market order to sell 50 shares of Tata Steel,

all I get in response is "I have placed the order at 1:10".!!!

Now if it had happened with some other broker, I would have just switched to some other one, but the silver lining here is I can communicate directly with you who can look into this. I am suspecting something fishy is going on.And if this happens when one is trading with multi lots of futures, that would be devastating. So please look into the matter. I want Fyers to be the best because you guys are the first who have brought trading from charts to us which is a great convinience for us intraday traders.

Regards
Krushna.

Hi Tejas,

feeling very sad and let down that I havent heard anything from you about this issue even after 5 days.
And does this means that you agree with you agents respsonse that I placed the order?

Last edited:

anildnr

Hi Tejas,
1. Is it possible to update the status of ongoing 30day challenge status like how much profit/loss we are in on a particular day (may be update on next day after all deductions) so that we can know the status of it.

2. As previously told is there any possibility to include a feature in FYERS mobile where we can place multiple orders at a time ? For ex if I want to go for iron condor instead of placing one by one orders,I can select all at a time using checkboxes and place

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi Tejas,
1. Is it possible to update the status of ongoing 30day challenge status like how much profit/loss we are in on a particular day (may be update on next day after all deductions) so that we can know the status of it.

2. As previously told is there any possibility to include a feature in FYERS mobile where we can place multiple orders at a time ? For ex if I want to go for iron condor instead of placing one by one orders,I can select all at a time using checkboxes and place
Hi @anildnr,

1. We'll take this up when we upgrade our back-office. It's a separate project in itself. Currently, you'd have to keep track using the back-office.

2. Hmmm, not yet. However, with regards to order placement functionality, we will be introducing Bracket Orders (Phase-2) next week.

Your feedback is totally valid but we have to take it up in the future. But, we will. That's for sure.