Hey @timepass, Why did you log in after many days?

A. You haven't traded for many days.
B. You trade with a different broker.
C. You had taken a break from trading.

We'd really like to be everyone's first choice when it comes to trading & Investments.
All of the above. But my point is about having a "whatsnew.txt" file :)

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
This online account opening, is it available for all the segments/exchanges ?
It is available for the Trading Account through which you can trade in the following segments:

1. Equity Intraday.
2. Equity Derivatives (EQ-F&O).
3. Currency Derivatives (CDS-F&O).
4. Commodities (COM-F&O).

The only thing that you won't be able to do at the moment is taking positions in the equity delivery segment (CNC). Why? Because IL&FS Securities has not shown any inclination to to enable digital account opening and hence, the demat account has to be opened offline.

I am impressed with Bracket Order in MCX... I am using and it is smooth. So far Zerodha couldn't do it.. but FYERS has done it! It would be great if you can introduce SL entry also soon. You always keep traders expecting and waiting! Pls, do it soon.

It is available for the Trading Account through which you can trade in the following segments:

1. Equity Intraday.
2. Equity Derivatives (EQ-F&O).
3. Currency Derivatives (CDS-F&O).
4. Commodities (COM-F&O).

The only thing that you won't be able to do at the moment is taking positions in the equity delivery segment (CNC). Why? Because IL&FS Securities has not shown any inclination to to enable digital account opening and hence, the demat account has to be opened offline.
@tejaskhoday, My humble suggestion to you is you must stop dealing with IL&FS because Fyers brand is better in the trading community I guess compared to them. I didn't open my account with Fyers for 3 months because of this.