sach007

Impatient Trader
I bought Liquidbees yesterday.. sent request for pledge to get margin... I trade Intraday only as of now...

But your support says they will pledged once they get shares... as it is T1...

As no margin.. so not able to trade today..
Might be tomorrow also ..

When will I get margin after I buy Liquidbees?

In 2/3/4 days?

kaly422000

last but not the least pls start ur own dp service soon. dont like IL&FS. i have attached another dp with fyers trading account. delivery trade may be problem with that and also that dp may charge higher transaction charge

sach007

Impatient Trader
last but not the least pls start ur own dp service soon. dont like IL&FS. i have attached another dp with fyers trading account. delivery trade may be problem with that and also that dp may charge higher transaction charge
I have seen many saying ... don't like ILFS ...

Can you plz tell specifically what are the problems/wrong with ILFS?

Asking this as I have recently opened.. ILFS demat with Fyers and Planning to put most my money from Z to here

Sunnyraj

@Tejas Khoday - Hi, there seems to be some problem with the data on charts of the following scrip

1. AARTI INDUSTRIES

For 2018, after jan, data directly starts for July month. I've marked with an arrow.

2. BRITANNIA INDUSTRIES
For 2nd jan 2018, the candle OHLC is wrong. So on weekly and daily chart it makes an incorrect bar. Marked that also with arrow.

Request you to pls solve these issues as it is not possible to plot studies correctly on these charts. I've reloaded the charts multiple times and also logged in/out from my Fyers account several times, just to see if it get solved. But it dosen't.

sr114

What does this means in Fyers One - the desktop version?

" Your Subscription is expired"
and what is the remedy to rectify this problem. Uninstalled and reinstalled, unblocked the terminal .
No solution to run the desktop version.

TIA

Last edited:

jd1234

well I am looking for online account opening process if you have. The link you provided is offline (download , fill . print and courier }. few traders are interested but they dont want offline.

I have both accounts with you Nse & MCX (opened recently ):)

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I have seen many saying ... don't like ILFS ...

Can you plz tell specifically what are the problems/wrong with ILFS?

Asking this as I have recently opened.. ILFS demat with Fyers and Planning to put most my money from Z to here
1. Yeah, I understand you don't like IL&FS, especially after their recent controversies. However, please note that their capital markets division (ISSL) is running smoothly without any issues. It's just that the way they function is not the same as it would be if we had our own DP license.

2. Hmm.. nothing is really wrong per se. It's just that they are mostly used to dealing with institutional clients (One of the largest) and their approach is more bureaucratic in comparison. Their DNA is institutional so retail clients feel that they are out of sync with their requirements. That's about it.

3. In terms of their compliance standards, they are good. In fact, most brokers in India clear through them. Also, nobody has reported any troubles with their demat account. So everything is good just that they charge 400 + tax per year as AMC.