Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I have generated refer link... and sent to a freind .. and when he clicked that link it opened open account page.. which again collects lead.. and says they will call back.. so will that count under me for refering?
Yes, your friend will be mapped under you and you will be eligible to get 20% brokerage sharing perpetually. By the way, the link contains a unique code which will then be used for reference by our team when opening the account.

referral link fyers.png

Last edited:
Hi Tejas,

Thanks for introducing continues futures charts in MCX. With TradingView platform I think you're the only broker who have introduced this feature.
And yes, I liked the new update on Fund transfer page.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi Tejas,

Thanks for introducing continues futures charts in MCX. With TradingView platform I think you're the only broker who have introduced this feature.
And yes, I liked the new update on Fund transfer page.
Hey, Thanks! Yeah glad you like it. For those who are not yet aware, we have introduced Continuous Futures Charts for All segments of Futures on the Indian exchanges (NSE, MCX). For more information, read this post.

raju.vzm

Hi Tejas,
Got a mail like online account opening started, but when I click on that given link it is still routing to old callback page. Am I missing something here?

Sent from my RealMe1 using Tapatalk

Hi @MetatraderUser, What is the use of a 3-in-1 account? Just curious.
Funds can be transferred directly from and to the linked bank account. No need to transfer funds to broker before taking a trade. Convenience.
Some banks like IDFC Bank offers 6 percent interest on savings account balance upto Rs. 1 lac calculated on daily basis.
Till now only the banking brokerages provided 3-in-1 account, and charged higher brokerage for this convenience.
Now so called discount brokerages started collaborating with banks to provide 3-in-1 accounts to clients.
Will Fyers lag behind?