Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Thanks for reply ...

I really don't understand logic... in no MARKET order for entry..

And allowed for SL...

As you say RISKY while entry and No risk while SL ... market..

I am asking you to enable it for BNF options as they are having good liquidity.

Also placing a ordrer from app is very very time taking..

1. You have to click Scrip then Click T icon
2. THEN order window Opens then 1 Select Buy Or Sell 2. Qty Then 3. Price we have enter (as no Markets order) 4. Everytime we have to select Margin /intraday (no such thing like default setting or remembers previous order if intraday )

And then place order while doing all this we may miss the price...

As compared to Zerodha app remembers prev order setting... if One has chosen Market and MIS next order comes with same.

Also charts you made compulsion to see in horizontal... so I have to check charts on other app like z.. you should hqve given both options vertical and horizontal... I think you shoul leave it to customer what one wants to use.
Yes, the risk in order entry is different from order exit.
What is your overall rating of our mobile app? This feedback is very valuable and new.

The horizontal charts is a Tradingview functionality. We have given them our feedback to change it.

Mr. Khoday,
1. Have you started own demat facilities? If not, when is it expected?
2. Still no trading in Prop Account? This is a plus point for your brokerage if you don't and if you decided not to in future too.

sach007

Impatient Trader
Yes, the risk in order entry is different from order exit.
What is your overall rating of our mobile app? This feedback is very valuable and new.

The horizontal charts is a Tradingview functionality. We have given them our feedback to change it.
Honestly... your order execution is way fast than Zerodha ...for this one thing I was finding another broker... as I already told that last 45-50 days I was doing intra trades on Zerodha app and I am profitable every day except 1 day.

Though your execution is fast after we submit order...

But but.... before submitting order we have to do a lot of selection which makes execution efficacy in vein ...

There should be option for selection of default order settings.

kaly422000

hi "we can not authinticate ur credential, pls chek ur internet connection". i am getting this messege after trying to log in today in fyers one(saturday). but in web version i can log in. so is my fyers one blocked. previously also i faced same error. i had also upstox dartstock installed in same system but till yesterday it was working fine. just opened commodity account and now worried. upstox datstock working ok

Honestly... your order execution is way fast than Zerodha ...for this one thing I was finding another broker... as I already told that last 45-50 days I was doing intra trades on Zerodha app and I am profitable every day except 1 day.

Though your execution is fast after we submit order...

But but.... before submitting order we have to do a lot of selection which makes execution efficacy in vein ...

There should be option for selection of default order settings.
And by the time we do these selections in the ORDER FORM, the trade we intended at that point has already gone.....

hi "we can not authinticate ur credential, pls chek ur internet connection". i am getting this messege after trying to log in today in fyers one(saturday). but in web version i can log in. so is my fyers one blocked. previously also i faced same error. i had also upstox dartstock installed in same system but till yesterday it was working fine. just opened commodity account and now worried. upstox datstock working ok
That is due to internet issue... I also faced sometimes. But when I change the network it works fine.

Sent from my M5_lite using Tapatalk