Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
On the look of it, their intention is fine (and perhaps healthy for our markets) but the problem arises due to same old archaic issue i.e. lack of strong and smooth SLB support and infrastructure system.
Totally agree! There is no awareness about the presence of an SLB segment. The process is highly cumbersome and inconvenient at the moment. Unless that has been addressed first, SLB will not develop as they expect it to. Introducing physical settlements alone will not help achieve their end goal.

@Tejas Khoday Can we have following on Fyres web?

1. Range Bar
2. Renko with wicks
3. Simple indicator which plots Previous day/week/month High, Low, Close.
TIA

Also ask Fyers One guys to speed up the update process. You don't know but I am a beta tester of the platform. It took me literally weeks of explaining and other efforts on my part to get VWAP right. They are still lagging in many fields though.

@ Tejas Khoday: I am facing this problem: Suppose I am short 100 shares, and I have placed stop loss buy order for 100 shares. Then if I try to keep stop loss limit order for profit booking for 50 or 100 shares, that order gets rejected. How can I avoid this?

Also when I pop out a chart, I dont get "trading" option on the popped out chart. So how can I trade the scrip I popped out?

Regards
Krushna

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday Can we have following on Fyres web?

1. Range Bar
2. Renko with wicks
3. Simple indicator which plots Previous day/week/month High, Low, Close.
TIA

Also ask Fyers One guys to speed up the update process. You don't know but I am a beta tester of the platform. It took me literally weeks of explaining and other efforts on my part to get VWAP right. They are still lagging in many fields though.
1. Currently, these are the available chart types:

FYERS Web - Chart types.png

2. We are in touch with TradingView to provide Renko charts with wicks quite some time ago but they have not provided that on the API. It is ready at their server level but they are yet to implement it on the browser and since there are not enough people who care about renko charts, they are not inclined to introduce the update. A classic problem.

3. Recently, we introduced previous day OHLC values, absolute and percentage change of the previous day's range too. The Previous day OHLC indicator is an indicator on the public library created by one of the users on TradingView. It is not an inbuilt indicator and almost no one else has asked us for that indicator so we haven't made the effort TBH.

3. FYERS One has taken a bit of a back-seat with regards to updates. We'll take up all developments in the future.

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday , Why not add REPLAY tool in tradingview platform , it will help trader for practice historical price movement. Please add it
Maybe, in the future. You see, not all features on tradingview.com will be available on FYERS. It depends on how their team changes their policies from time to time. However, we have introduced many feature requests over time. We'll see if this is possible too.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Update on FYERS Web: Based on feedback we have implemented position conversion in the positions tab. Here's how to do it:

FYERS Web - Position Conversion 1.png

FYERS Web - Position Conversion 2.png

Just click on the submit button and your position will be converted. You can do this for equity & derivative positions. In this sample, we have used an intraday equity position. Hope this new update will be useful for those who change their minds and want to hold a position overnight without having to login to Fyers One/Mobile app or get in touch with us.

Happy Trading!