I placed the same order with zerodha too with a SL of 263.5 which is not executed.
Then how is it possible to execute at a price of 263.80? Without touching 263.50.
I am totally fed up with you guys.
You still have the order issues.
Though you have a better platform, the issues will kill the trader trading with you.
Today because of this my loss is Rs. 4250.
Who will bear this?

Sent from my M5_lite using Tapatalk

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I placed the same order with zerodha too with a SL of 263.5 which is not executed.
Then how is it possible to execute at a price of 263.80? Without touching 263.50.
I am totally fed up with you guys.
You still have the order issues.
Though you have a better platform, the issues will kill the trader trading with you.
Today because of this my loss is Rs. 4250.
Who will bear this?

@nrmkvl, I assure you that there is no issue with the order execution with regards to your order. Even if you placed the exact same order with another broker, their execution mechanism is also the same. Ultimately, it will sit on the exchange's order book and will be matched when there are offers. Maybe there is a difference in time when you placed both the orders with different brokerage platforms.

I will say this again: This is the exchange's fault! They didn't send us & other brokers the correct data in OHLC. Even their own website doesn't show the LTP of 263.8 during the time. Our data matches with the exchange so there's no issue with that either. Today, I have personally spoken to the MCX support team and have taken up the issue seriously and asked them how they can be so casual about showing incorrect prices. Did you know that the exchange doesn't even send OHLC data? Such price spikes which get traded due to a big order or something should be sent to the brokers so that they can show it on their platform on the charts. If they don't send it, then what are we to do?

Please note that we are concerned about such things and your best interests are in our mind. That is why we take so much personal interest in such matters. If you really want to reclaim your losses, then please write to MCX or please wait for their reply as we have communicated with them asking them for a clear reply.

You can check the difference in volumes during 12:51 PM. There was a spike and I have written about it on the chart below. https://charts.fyers.in/d320cae4c2bc35b419a58b38d911c6e9/8686f6e49e47df6fc447d922b5f1b7d6.png

Last edited:
Dear Tejas
I am not convinced as my other sl order( 263.50) with other broker not executed.
Last time also due to order issue with you i lost rs. 3500 i think.
Before 3 yrs i have a big loss of rs 2.5 lakh with zerodha order issue almost on entire day.
So what my conclusion is, even though brokerage is high i never faced this type of technical issues with conventional broker.
This happens only with discount brokers like zerodha, upstock and now fyers.
I am really having only bad experience with discount broker.
So leaving from them.
Thanks a lot...

Dear Tejas
I had placed payout request today and please help me to process it as soon as possible.
Thanks a lot for your support.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Dear Tejas
I am not convinced as my other sl order( 263.50) with other broker not executed.
Last time also due to order issue with you i lost rs. 3500 i think.
Before 3 yrs i have a big loss of rs 2.5 lakh with zerodha order issue almost on entire day.
So what my conclusion is, even though brokerage is high i never faced this type of technical issues with conventional broker.
This happens only with discount brokers like zerodha, upstock and now fyers.
I am really having only bad experience with discount broker.
So leaving from them.
Thanks a lot...

@nrmkvl, I understand that you're pissed off. That's very normal! But this issue is because of exchange data feeds and not order execution. It is they who have to send proper data so that traders like you don't get confused, agitated and annoyed. Almost all the time, the trader will obviously blame the broker. I am letting you know the real reason why that happened and we are still awaiting a reply from the exchange.

This has nothing to do with our trading platform. It's the exchange's issue. They have not sent the highest traded price in that candle. I'm sorry, but we cannot accept blame in this case. Did you see the volumes traded in that candle? It was 10x of the previous candles and the candles after that. It's a spike and bid/offers have been hit by one or few large orders at that moment. If you acknowledge this, then it will be easy to know that it is a genuine thing.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Dear Tejas
I had placed payout request today and please help me to process it as soon as possible.
Thanks a lot for your support.

This has nothing to do with discount brokerages or conventional brokerages. In fact, discount brokerages are more transparent with their customers and at-least we say it like it is without any filters. Most conventional brokers don't even care to reply to their customers. Please see the Grevience redressal stats and you'll know how things are at our end. On several occasions, I have acknowledged things we needed to work on and will continue to do so. But t his is not our fault in any way! It was your bad luck that you placed a stop loss and it got hit in a spike at 12:51 PM. The data should have been sent by MCX but they didn't for whatsoever reason.

But yeah, we never force our customers. You can obviously take a payout and will process it today EOD. Sad to see that if anyone in the chain link messes up, it always piles upon us even if we have no control over the outcome. I guess it's part of the business. I hope I have clarified. Hope you will reconsider and be back soon.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Update on FYERS Web:

1. The latest TradingView API has been updated. Previously there was a bug with saving chart settings (experienced by a few users) which have been fixed now. Please note that indicator lines and drawings in dark theme maybe overwritten by TV. Hence, you may have to change colors from time to time if you are using the black theme. Apart from that, it's all good.

2. Percentage (%) change of OHLC candles is now available as requested by a few Traderji users some time ago. The percentage change reflects the difference between the "Opening & Closing candles of the same period."

Please make sure to Reload your page to make the new updates effective.

Update on FYERS Web:

1. The latest TradingView API has been updated. Previously there was a bug with saving chart settings (experienced by a few users) which have been fixed now. Please note that indicator lines and drawings in dark theme maybe overwritten by TV. Hence, you may have to change colors from time to time if you are using the black theme. Apart from that, it's all good.

2. Percentage (%) change of OHLC candles is now available as requested by a few Traderji users some time ago. The percentage change reflects the difference between the "Opening & Closing candles of the same period."

Please make sure to Reload your page to make the new updates effective.
Good to see the improvements. Hope you also post the changes in Fyers One.