Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Instead of a popout chart, it is better to separate the main chart and watchlist which would be better so we dont have to even switch between popout chart and main chart as positions are not shown on the pop out chart.
FYERS Web allows you to select different chart layouts. You can choose to display up to 8 charts on the screen if that works for you. Just click the icon beside the save chart layout and choose what suits your requirements. Here's how to do it:

Multi-chart layout - FYERS Web.png

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi,

I am in the process of openeing account with Fyers. Am requesting Fyers clients to share some points on :
1) Order modification issue
( I read this in one recent post:
"Would like to further point out the problem ( Order modification) persists now mostly during the early hours of the day... say between market open and 10-10:30AM or so. Thereafter, it gets much much better. During this period until 10:30AM modifications happen slowly and even if I click the refresh order page it takes a few extra seconds. "
2) Whether you are using Fyers web version or desktop version
3) Do orders get modified as easily just by dragging the order line on the chart as its shown in some youtube videos.

Regards
Krushna
Hi @Krushna, I'm glad you're considering to open an account with us.

1. The order modification issue has been largely resolved. It happens rarely for a few users and we're investigating it to resolve it completely. This is not a long-term problem as such.

2. We have users across all 3 platforms but those who love analyzing charts, use FYERS Web (Many of our clients). Our desktop platform is more for screeners, heat maps and such analytical information to understand the market action in a few glimpses.

3. Yes, you can place, modify orders by using the drag and drop functionality. This is applicable for Intraday, Cover & Bracket orders. The feedback from customers has been very positive about these features and it allows seamless order modification from time to time when you are maneuvering your trades. Yeah, it works just like how it is shown on our youtube videos.

Hi, my Fyers account is active now and am excited to trade from charts!!!
Can anyone please tell me how to expand the chart in web version and also pop out the charts?
Is there any tutorial/videos/help file?

EDIT: Got pop out from above image. Still, any tutorials/videos on charts/trading?

More importantly, how can I change the height of candles?

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi, my Fyers account is active now and am excited to trade from charts!!!
Can anyone please tell me how to expand the chart in web version and also pop out the charts?
Is there any tutorial/videos/help file?

EDIT: Got pop out from above image. Still, any tutorials/videos on charts/trading?
Hi @Krushna, That's awesome!

1. Here's a link of short video tutorials on FYERS Web (English). If you're more comfortable in Hindi, you can check these tutorials in Hindi.

2. We have not made videos of some recent feature adds. Will make them soon.

Hope this helps.

Is it possible to trade from the popped out chart?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I think he meant this :

View attachment 31409

Tried it, didn't like because it took away my chart. Then found MBP.

I suppose Fyers are going to face a lot of stupid queries if I am going to use Fyers One :)

So you guys better give me F1 style help, ASAP :D
Imagine how much content I'll need to put out for an F1 type help portal. It'll take a while because there will be all kinds of queries which it will have to encompass. I have something in mind and will start working on it soon. By the way, do you think we'll need to have a forum to address such queries?

Imagine how much content I'll need to put out for an F1 type help portal. It'll take a while because there will be all kinds of queries which it will have to encompass. I have something in mind and will start working on it soon. By the way, do you think we'll need to have a forum to address such queries?
A forum is an addendum. You have no idea how much of a headache it is, a separate project altogether.

Much easier to have F1 / user manual, regardless of its bulk. Easier to maintain the manual rather than live customers, all of whom may not be well-meaning.