D.Hatkar

Never stop learning.
Our Square-off timings are between 3:15 and 3:30 PM. It can happen at any time during these 15 minutes. What is the error exactly? Please do let me know as we have not faced such complaints. TradingView is surely amazing but it's not like our backend is not doing justice to it. Not true.
Price freeze, for eg. Today, after shorting ASHOKLEY, I tried to place a Buy Limit Order to take my profit. My order was rejected 7 times. The rejection reason being Price Freeze. Also after cancelling an order, the orders still show up on the charts. When I try to cancel them again, I can't because it was already done the first time I clicked. I have to refresh my Dashboard now. Same when squaring off positions. And all this happens only during the beginning or the ending of the market hours. Those were some errors to name a few.

P.S.- There are users who have complained about this issue. To which you've said, it's your ISP's failure if I've not mistaken.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
So far I found bracket order to be smooth on Fyers. Drag and drop from chart is very good. One request, just give more margins for DHFL stock.
Hi @Dhanish,

1. Glad you like the drag and drop trading.

2. DHFL is at the heart of the recent NBFC crisis. In fact, we reduced leverage on this stock to protect ourselves and our clients. That won't change until the risk subsides. 30th November is a big day for NBFCs as there is about ₹70,000 to 90,000 crore worth of commercial paper & bonds which are due for repayment. Financial stocks are likely to move a lot during the period. Let's see what happens.

Dear Tejas,
Today i try to make payout for rs.2000, buy by mistake i added one 0 extra. So when i try to modify my payout request on fyers back office , i dont find any option to modify or cancel my payout request.
As this is very important option, plz try to add this on back office page.

Sent from my M5_lite using Tapatalk

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Dear Tejas,
Today i try to make payout for rs.2000, buy by mistake i added one 0 extra. So when i try to modify my payout request on fyers back office , i dont find any option to modify or cancel my payout request.
As this is very important option, plz try to add this on back office page.

Hi @nrmkvl,

1. Which portal did you use to place a payout request (Fyers One/Web/Markets OR Back-office)?

2. We'll get this done in the future. For now, please write a mail to [email protected] asking the team not to process payout and submit a fresh request thereafter.

Hi @nrmkvl,

1. Which portal did you use to place a payout request (Fyers One/Web/Markets OR Back-office)?

2. We'll get this done in the future. For now, please write a mail to [email protected] asking the team not to process payout and submit a fresh request thereafter.
I placed through mobile app. Then try to cancel from back office page.
Then sent a mail to support id. But unfortunately that payout request was processed.