Fyers need to bring in new customers somehow. If that is the motivation, then Traderji is the good choice. Having a forum in Fyers means that the user already is aware of Fyers and by reading forums they dont see the good things ... they only see complaints. But people can always read between the lines and see how fast things are resolved. But i think its like keeping butter on cranes head to catch it (after butter melts ...it cannot see)

I am just wondering how india's first discount broker can sustain the momentum so far. copy cat broker could not do well, disruptive broker cannot do well. There is free brokerage one that is also not capable of toppling the numero one. there is so much complaint against the india's first discount broker, but is that because of the volumes or really they are bad. I think the former shoud be right.

What should FYERS do to become India second best for now.
Wait, the presence on TJ should not be seen as a marketing exercise, but more as a brand building exercise. It certainly is not an exercise in futility. It takes years to build a brand.

Among the other brokers, it's easy to see their statistics on the front page, but how often do you see the older brokerages indulging in hyperbole ?

Just keep doing the right thing, and the progress will happen when a critical mass for the next step is reached. If you get something like a 100 queries here every day, maybe you will find that having your own customer care website serves the purpose better, in addition to the present avenues.

Riskyman

@Tejas Khoday Fyers web is sucking today!. Order modification/cancellation is damn slow. Taking atleast 7 odd seconds before price gets modified/cancelled.
Markets are erratic and very choppy. Traders need platform to function at top speed and efficiency. Please talk to your tech team and sort these things.
My Internet/other aspects of my computer working perfect!.

anildnr

Hi tejas, sometimes when we place an order it is in transit stage for more time like 20 to 30 seconds. Today i am observing it often. May i know the reason?

And also is there any possibility of developing a feature of placing multiple orders at a time ? Like placing pe plus ce sell at a time in fyers mobile? By creating check boxes for watchlist items is it possible?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Fyers one : most of the time it's give message password word incorrect

Fyers mobile app : It gets logout very fast.
Hey, Please set a simple password so that you don't type it incorrectly. With regards to FYERS Web, as I have mentioned in this post, to make life easer, we have created the pattern/pin unlocking feature so that you don't have to enter your password every time. This is the best we can do at the moment because the trading platform requires a regular logout as per the exchanges for security purposes.