Riskyman

@Tejas Khoday Today was a bit of a disappointing day for me trading on Fyers web. Firstly, the price feed kept going off intermittently. At about 2:30 PM the web page became unresponsive when I started to flip between charts. Eventually, it froze. I then tried to reload the page which took eternity. There was no probem with my browser as i was able to do tasks on other tabs. Even Zerodha was working fine. So cant complain about the browser or my internet connection.
I closed the tab and when I tried to login in again, it said that my account was locked. I couldnt unlock the account on my own despite making numerous attempts. A user should be able to unlock the account by providing his email id/pan number right? It didnt happen though.
I called your support team who were quick enough to re-set the password. When I managed to log in, order modification was a problem. Every time I modified an order, it took at least 30-40 seconds to reflect the changes. This is precious time for a trader on expiry day.
All of this monkey business ended up costing me dearly.

Kindly ensure that basic things like order placing/modification/executions etc happen efficiently. A trader needs a reliable platform to work on. I trust that you will take serious note of these technical issues and have them sorted out asap.

PS: I have posted a screen shot of the page earlier.

Thanks for your reply.
Any other problem? Do orders go through efficiently?
I am only looking to use this app so I can get out some positions if there is internet issue or electricity issue.
I think exit on fyers mobile is better compare to fyers web. I always use fyers mobile to exit position; But entry fyers web better as per my experience.

Sent from my M5_lite using Tapatalk

Riskyman

I think exit on fyers mobile is better compare to fyers web. I always use fyers mobile to exit position; But entry fyers web better as per my experience.

Thanks for mentioning this. I will have the app installed on my phone. In fact just last night/this morning I was asking for feedback about the app.

As a trader we need a reliable platform first. The fancy indicators and all other things are all secondary. If fyers team consider this, they may grow fast. Else this too be another scrap like zerodha. Hope they will consider on order execution part as their prime agenda.
Thanks for mentioning this. I will have the app installed on my phone. In fact just last night/this morning I was asking for feedback about the app.

Sorry for typo... Duplicate errors
As a trader we need we need a reliable platform for platform first. The fancy indicators and all other things are all secondary. If fyers team consider this, they may grow fast. Else this too be another scrap like zerodha. Hope they will consider on order execution part as their prime agenda.

I tried linux and quite enjoyed using it but many of our standalone desktop Indian platforms like Fyers One and others cannot run in Linux using Wine as Wine is not reliable. Both brokers desktop standalone trading platforms and games work in windows flawlessly which is a plus. Many metatrader brokers have released metatrader 4 softwares for Linux without using wine and they work just fine. As there is no news event notifications in Fyers Web as of yet, one has to also use Fyers One which works only in windows and therefore I prefer windows only.

Last edited: