Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Oh my gosh. What is the upper limit sir? What if my total brokerage is 50,000 and I win the challenge? Just reconfirming once more.
There is no upper limit @rahulsharma17. If your total brokerage generated is ₹50,000 during the challenge period and you end up winning the 30 Day Challenge, then we will refund you the entire amount as promised. We have already done this many times. It's just that the winners don't tell everyone about it and it leaves many wondering.

Hope this clarifies. I encourage you to take the challenge too.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
A small update on the new order window on Fyers Web:

1. A while ago on our thread, someone had reported that the new order window disables the background and cursor of Fyers Web. We have fixed this bug.

2. We have input some instructions in the Bracket Order entry tab to avoid confusion for new traders on our platform.

3. You can now hit the ENTER button to submit orders.

4. We have made the necessary changes to enable F&O in Bracket Orders (I will write a separate post on this next week before going live).

D.Hatkar

Never stop learning.
A small update on the new order window on Fyers Web:

1. A while ago on our thread, someone had reported that the new order window disables the background and cursor of Fyers Web. We have fixed this bug.

2. We have input some instructions in the Bracket Order entry tab to avoid confusion for new traders on our platform.

3. You can now hit the ENTER button to submit orders.

4. We have made the necessary changes to enable F&O in Bracket Orders (I will write a separate post on this next week before going live).
A much needed update. Thank you for this.

Oh my gosh. What is the upper limit sir? What if my total brokerage is 50,000 and I win the challenge? Just reconfirming once more.
Hi Rahul,

Yes you can get the whole amount. I received twice above 35000. I am attaching few screen shots from my back office for your confirmation.

Hope you are clear now.

Thanks Ajay

Attachments

Sunnyraj

Hello, In Fyers web, data on daily chart is missing for the month of July 18. After 23rd July, I see 1st August data.

This happened today. It was working fine till yesterday. I reloaded the chart but the issue remains. Pls see if anyone else has the same problem. And pls suggest how to fix it. I'm unable to test some strategies as data is missing.:(

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hello, In Fyers web, data on daily chart is missing for the month of July 18. After 23rd July, I see 1st August data.

This happened today. It was working fine till yesterday. I reloaded the chart but the issue remains. Pls see if anyone else has the same problem. And pls suggest how to fix it. I'm unable to test some strategies as data is missing.:(
Thanks for reporting. This happened during our DB migration yesterday. We will repopulate the data by EOD. Will keep you posted on this.

Sunnyraj

@Tejas Khoday - Sir, also want to bring to your notice that there is data missing on daily and weekly spot chart of Indexes.

Attaching Nifty spot chart and banknifty weekly chart. After jan data till july is missing and we see data from August onwards.

This is for all Spot charts of Indices.

Hi Rahul,

Yes you can get the whole amount. I received twice above 35000. I am attaching few screen shots from my back office for your confirmation.

Hope you are clear now.

Thanks Ajay

I think this can become what they call as "Achilles heel" for FYERS in future. How can they sustain these kinds of refunds? Wonder to how many people they are giving such huge amounts.

Anyway, thank you for your confirmation. Now I got confidence that it is real.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS

@Tejas Khoday - Sir, also want to bring to your notice that there is data missing on daily and weekly spot chart of Indexes.

Attaching Nifty spot chart and banknifty weekly chart. After jan data till july is missing and we see data from August onwards.

This is for all Spot charts of Indices.
Yes, it happened during DB migration yesterday. We will resolve this by EOD.