rrrajguru

@Tejas Khoday

I want to draw your attention:

I am facing some issues with volume colour or my understanding about the volume is wrong? Please clarify

According to my understanding:

1. If the closing price is less than the closing price of previous candle then VOLUME COLOUR should be RED
2. If the closing price is greater than the closing price of previous candle then VOLUME COLOUR should be GREEN.

But please see Nifty future Sep chart, and I have marked with 1...2...3...4...5...

My question is:

Is the volume colour showing there is correct?
@Tejas Khoday

Sir, I think you have missed my above post.

Attachments

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday

Sir, I think you have missed my above post.
1. The charting library used in Fyers One shows the color of the volume bars differently. It is based on the previous volume bars. For instance, if the volumes in the previous candle is lesser than the current candle, it will be green & if the volume of the previous candle is more than the current one, it will be red.

2. In the TradingView charting library (Fyers Web), the color of the volume bars is shown based on the color of the candles regardless of the volumes.

Hope this clarifies.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Had posted on 30th March 2018.. Now almost 6 months later

Hi TJ Friends,
Pls let me know updates on Fyers on:

1. Fyers and bracket order
2. MT5 on Fyers (Metatrader is allowed by BSE exchange)
3. Free API to place buy/sell orders on Fyers
Hello @Raj232,

The updates are as follows:

1. We have introduced Bracket Orders (Phase 1). You can read more about it here.

2. We have acquired the BSE license but haven't yet gone live due to back-end processes. We will explore this but it has to be feasible for us to take it up. More often than not, too many platforms can dilute attention to detail and can ultimately lead to support issues. We are most focused on streamlining our work rather than adopting every new thing that comes along.

3. APIs are not our first priority at the moment. Please note that widespread distribution of APIs of trading platforms have famously led to crashes, hacks, and whatnot. It's a delicate area which has to be handled with extreme precaution before we make it publicly available. Our first priority is to make sure our trading platforms are stable, reliable and fast. Everything else is secondary.