Hey, why you guys downgrade Order window?
Earlier there was option of setting ticks to automatically punch in the limit orders at specified distance from Ask/Bid.
Was useful in placing limit orders.

I am posting here in thread and I am getting no replies.
In Fyers web when we open Renko chart it default opens with ATR settings. If we try to change it to traditional with fixed box size, the TV shows a default box size of 0.05 and due to auto load feature it tries to load reko chart with this tiny box size. And this hangs the platform altogether.Apart from increasing the computational loads on the TV it also wastes valuable time of customers.

chintan786

Hi,

yesterday my A/c open with Fyers, so tried my hands on Fyers Web.
I plotted VWAP indicator on 5 -min Axis Bank and surprise to see, it was showing wrong values.
today checked with Live mkt as well and it is still showing wrong values.
@Tejas Khoday can you please look into it.

Chintan

natjay

IL&FS has been downgraded to junk status by ICRA. This includes IL&FS Financial Services as well which is downgraded to non-investment grade. Since Fyers has demat services through IL&FS, what are the risks to demat holders now? I know that CDSL holds stocks but I reckon IL&FS still has a role to play. This news topic needs to be addressed since it could directly affect those who buy-and-hold stocks through Fyers/IL&FS.

News 1: What’s At Risk For Insurers, Pension Funds After IL&FS Downgrade
https://www.bloombergquint.com/busi...r-insurers-pension-funds-after-ilfs-downgrade

News 2: This Debt-Hit Group Is Behind India's Own Mini-Lehman Moment
https://www.ndtv.com/business/opini...up-gives-india-its-mini-lehman-moment-1916090

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hey, why you guys downgrade Order window?
Earlier there was option of setting ticks to automatically punch in the limit orders at specified distance from Ask/Bid.
Was useful in placing limit orders.
Hi @msdtime, the new order window is an upgraded version of the previous one. Pips were causing a lot of confusion as the tick size is not the same for all contracts. The order placement in the new window saves a lot of time and remembers the previous order type preference by default.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
The DoM Ladder in Fyers web TV platform is of no use for scrips with wider spreads or scrips with high LTP.
Ladder increment is fixed at 1 tick of 5 paise.
We need option of traditional Market depth window.
Hope that you will consider!
There is a fix to this. Go to the settings window --> Trading --> Uncheck the last option (Show price levels with zero volume in DOM).