Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hello Everyone,

1. We have introduced Bracket Orders (Phase - 1) with effect from today. We have decided to implement its functionality in 2 phases to ensure a glitch-free implementation. In the first week or so, it is enabled only for the intraday equity segment. Once everything is clear, we will enable it for all segments. Post that we will work on Phase 2 which involves Trailing Stop Loss functionality.

2. We have also introduced a New Order Window on Fyers Web and scrapped the old one. I wanted to launch this along with Bracket Orders so that our clients can get the update at the same time thereby reducing the amount of time it takes to adjust to 2 new different features. We have taken extensive feedback before implementing the new order window. Overall, it should help you save a few seconds while placing orders. Some of you had reported that the old order window cannot be moved around and the platform doesn't remember which part of the screen you want it to appear on. With this new implementation, that is taken care of too. Also, this order window will remember your recent order preference based on past action. That will help save some time too.

I have written a blog post on this here. If you have any doubts or clarifications, you can ask me here or on in the comment section of the blog. I won't be able to reply starting now because I have to go out of town today for work. Will be back tomorrow to give clarifications if there are any. In the meanwhile, you can contact our support team. Here's the link - https://fyers.in/introducing-bracket-orders-phase-1/

Happy Trading!

There are issues in new order window.
1. It wont remember the order type(Limit,Market etc) and only remember order preference(BO, CO, Regular etc), it always highlight market order for regular order preference
2. when order window was open cant zoom in/out or even cross-hair wont work on underlying chart

D.Hatkar

Never stop learning.
There are issues in new order window.
1. It wont remember the order type(Limit,Market etc) and only remember order preference(BO, CO, Regular etc), it always highlight market order for regular order preference
2. when order window was open cant zoom in/out or even cross-hair wont work on underlying chart
I agree. The new order window completely disables the background. Which wasn't the case before.

natjay

@Tejas Khoday Please wake up your client support staff. They're slower than snails on a permanent vacation. Coz it takes like 2 days to get a useful response to important mails (and these aren't fluff mails but serious ones, constrained by time). I could call your support desk but it's like I'm talking to a badly-trained casual intern rather than someone who can get the job done. I like your platform and all but your support staff is a serious wet blanket. Wake them up, please. Motivate them. Or hire new ones. Better ones.

To Fyers Team,
First of all let me say that intraday historical data on Fyers Web and Cloud saving feature is awesome. But could you pls permanently fix the trend line replication problem in Fyers Web? Sometimes the trend lines replication are shown and sometimes not in single chart window mode. I do technical analysis by drawing support and resistance lines with trend lines from Monthly charts till 5 minutely charts for intraday trading but the bugs with trend line replication is causing a real problem in doing correct analysis.

Last edited:
To Fyers Team,
First of all let me say that intraday historical data on Fyers Web is awesome. But could you pls permanently fix the trend line replication problem in Fyers Web? Sometimes the trend lines replication are shown and sometimes not. I do my analysis using support and resistance lines with trend lines from Monthly charts till 5 minutely charts for intraday trading but the bugs with trend line replication is causing a real problem in my analysis.
To overcome the above problem, if I switch to two window chart mode, the chart on the right window shows trend line replication but the chart on the left window does not show trend line replication. Then when I try switching back to single window chart mode, it always selects left chart window by default. There is no option to select right chart window. Pls fix the trend line replication in single window mode or Pls program an option in two window mode so that it will allow us to select the right window when switching back to single window mode. This is a serious problem. Pls fix it asap. Many have been pointing out this issue for quite some time but Fyers ppl are not addressing this issue.

Last edited:

Sunnyraj

@Tejas Khoday - Hi, I wish to open a trading and demat account with Fyers. I checked the Demat opening form online. It has a bank mandate in favour of IL&FS. However , the amount is not specified. I'm aware that AMC charges are Rs 400. Although, IL&FS is a big trusted entitiy, I'm sceptical to sign the mandate.

Is there a provision where I can send a cheque for, say 2 years of AMC charges along with account opening form.It will be convenient for me.