Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi TJ members,

We have made a lot of progress on the new order window and we're currently testing it as I type this message. We've kept your feedback in mind while designing it. I believe you will be able to save a few seconds while placing orders and we have also made it more responsive. I want to launch Bracket Orders with the new order window. Will be posting a blog about this soon.

Goodnight!

jd1234

Hi TJ members,

We have made a lot of progress on the new order window and we're currently testing it as I type this message. We've kept your feedback in mind while designing it. I believe you will be able to save a few seconds while placing orders and we have also made it more responsive. I want to launch Bracket Orders with the new order window. Will be posting a blog about this soon.

Goodnight!
Thanks a lot

pannet1

No, we haven't enabled bulk order placement on the web. It's not on our priority list either. You are the first person to have asked us this so far.
hi Tejas,

Ubermachine showcased his consecutive wins in another thread. i suggested him to try Fyers to get brokerage refunds ...its very sad that you dont have bulk order placement ... which it seems is crucial for his success.

please prioritize it if possible and let Ubermachine know of it. thanks