Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
One thing I know in life is to never trust a sales guy.. :)
Generally speaking, the sales staff has slightly lesser knowledge about minute details than the support executives because of the nature of work. In sales, it's about being persuasive and in support, it's about being diligent & knowing the platform in greater detail. This is a tradeoff that every entrepreneur has to make peace with. :)

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
View attachment 27003

I am amazed to see TradingView tools and charts on Fyers moblie app. @Tejas Khoday your efforts are yielding results for the trading community.
Hey, We wish to make it happen at a faster pace. But it's alright, at least the ball is rolling. Yeah to access your saved indicators on the mobile app, all you'd have to do is load the template.

Hello @RahulM,

I just read your entire post. The issue is resolved and we have mapped you under the requested Authorized Person (AP) Code. There was a legitimate reason why our team refused to map you under the person you requested. Basically, you had registered on our website directly and our systems recognized you as a direct inquiry. We have changed it manually upon your request. It's just that our team follows standard operating procedures to the point and that may have caused an annoyance but it also ensures a proper mechanism.

Welcome to FYERS! I wish you all the best in your trading endeavors and look forward to a long-term relationship.
Thank You very much Tejas ji....
Being taken action personally in quick time and understanding my problems.
Yes ... This afternoon I got call from your support staff as well as from your AP which I want to link with that,
My account is mapped under them now.

Thanks for making wonderful trading platform as I said in the previous post, I am impressed with also reason behind I have chosen fyers.
I am exploring and learning its innovative features. certainly you have raised our expectations by introduced such power packed feature riched trading terminal and yes I am also look forward long journey with you, hope your co-operation will always there with us.

Thanks again......

When will NSE and BSE start offering virtual/paper trading accounts to retail clients? Virtual/Paper trading accounts in NSE and BSE for retail traders is long overdue. Similarly MCX should also offer virtual/paper trading account for retail traders. Currently MCX offers virtual/paper trading accounts for institutional investors only.

Bracket Orders are ready! I will write a post and initiate the launch.
Eagerly waiting for your MCX also soon! Also, please put your MIS margins much lower than competition!!