Fyers Web:

The long/Short position tool to see the Risk/Reward ratio and the Qty that can be bought for the predefined risk....IS EXCELLENT.
This gives us amazing data before entering into the trade.

But i have a suggestion. Instead of keeping the Margin Calculator in a separate website, why dont you include it in the right bottom section called "Details" of the fyers web. I mean to say...As soon as i open a stock chart, the detail section shows the spread along with the leverage factor. So i enter the amount for which i want to trade the scrip, then the next field should show me how much qty can i trade with the entered amount. So it saves the precious/crucial time during the trading hours to calculate what margin does each stock get on a web browser.

You can also implement another thing... As soon as i enter the amount, it can reflect the corresponding qty on the Buy/Sell window saving even further time and making it less cumbersome.

Thank you.
Ujwal
Bangalore

Fyers Web:

The long/Short position tool to see the Risk/Reward ratio and the Qty that can be bought for the predefined risk....IS EXCELLENT.
This gives us amazing data before entering into the trade.
I didn't know the above feature existed. Where can one access it? Thanks!