TraderGYO

I have had a good experience so far.
Here are few suggestions:
1. a better back-office / performance tracking.
2. something for options traders. OptionsOracle is opensource now, can you guys not develop upon it further? a good options strategy builder,tracking,management software is lacking among Indian retail community today. The existing ones often have issues that messes up the flow.
3. In the upcoming bracket order, it would be great to have a default profit taking and SL-L by ticks option. Entering three prices, the entry, exit, target may delay the order placement itself.
@Tejas Khoday you probably have missed this.

Hello Fyers,

1) How can I add currency spot prices in the marketwatch in Fyers Web ?

2) Does Fyers Web have a "Help" option (like F1) ?? I couldn't find it.

3) Fyers Web, does it somewhere show my account number/name ??

4) If you recall, I had mentioned dual colored lines (like moving averages/oscillators etc). I see that you have it in Supertrend Indicator. This is what I would like with the other lines.

1525368735883.png

Just getting used to the interface.

Hi @Square,

1. We have not been told this by either the exchange or the regulator. It is not a violation of any known guidelines. So we will keep this going.

2. If there is no regulatory compulsion, then yes we intend to run the Fyers 30 Day Challenge perpetually.
Thanks Tejas.
I just noticed that you do not have online account opening. So is the physical way the only option?

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
@Tejas Khoday
A default market watch(trade.fyers.in) containing 'ALL The Current Month Future Contracts of Nifty 50 stocks' will be great.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Thanks @Tejas Khoday,

Just wondering if m0ther 0f all startup c0mpany 0wner reads this, he might 0pen 0ne for funding traders by traders, that is kept seperate from the br0kerage business, so there is n0 c0mpliance r0dha for his br0kerage business.

:troll:
Well, it's not about anyone reading my posts, it's about regulations. Since the last one year, SEBI has been taking a lot of steps and intentions are very clear: They are tightening the system from all angles and this is a good thing for all traders in India in the long-run. Just based on the fact that ITR declaration based derivative limits is going to be introduced, borrowing/lending on a brokerage platform is a long shot in my opinion.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday you probably have missed this.
Here are few suggestions:
1. a better back-office / performance tracking.
I agree. It is a priority for us to provide a good back-office after we clear up our table in the next few months.

2. something for options traders. OptionsOracle is opensource now, can you guys not develop upon it further? a good options strategy builder,tracking,management software is lacking among Indian retail community today. The existing ones often have issues that messes up the flow.
Haven't had the chance to pay attention to OptionsOracle yet. If you have any particular thing you want us to pay attention to within that website, let me know.

3. In the upcoming bracket order, it would be great to have a default profit taking and SL-L by ticks option. Entering three prices, the entry, exit, target may delay the order placement itself.
We'll try this.

Actually, it would be a big help to the existing customers to have a few tax compliant reports, for filing their returns for the previous year. The backoffice is very very important, though neglected, aspect of trading.

You have all the data, maybe some sort of temporary arrangement ...

You will have to cancel the order and place a new order if you want to change the quantity on Fyers Web.
Try to have edit option in qty. also in future updates; as this needed for partial profit booking and will save time real time .
Also in Fyers one you have just Limit or Market as default order option, wherein you have all other order types, so every-time one need to change order say if i prefer SL-M order type. I guess these should be easy fix .