Hi, @Tejas Khoday,
I am fed up with other z grade discount brokers.
So I am willing to try Fyers.
But here are few questions first:
1. Tradingview has 3 paid plans with diff. Pro, Pro+, preminum.
Features comparable to which of these plan is offered to customers.
2. Are scripts, custom indicators etc from their public library available to apply on charts?
3. Earlier their was only 1 day intraday data with very limited indicators were there in mobile apps. Any update on this?
4. Also there was no Super trend indicator in web portal afaik

Last edited:
When will Fyers start opening paperless trading accounts instantly using Aadhaar card? Some Indian brokers can easily open paperless trading accounts instantly for clients using Aadhaar information. I hope Fyers also switches to opening paperless trading account instantly in the future.

Hey @Tejas Khoday you were thinking of the bond trades. Any broad timeline as to when you plan to offer this if at all thats the case?

When will Fyers enable use of Pine script language to add custom indicators? If Fyers enables using custom indicators then Fyers will be only platform in India to enable use of custom indicators. As traders we have to experiment with a variety of strategies and indicators. No one strategy or indicator suits all traders as different traders have different personalities and mindsets.

Is it mandatory to open a demat account for trading equities intraday? I am only interested in trading equities intraday. As Fyers provides a margin of 10 to 15 times on more than 250 liquid stocks based on market conditions and in any Intraday trades, positions will be auto squared off at around 3:20 PM, so why do I need to open a demat account? Indian brokers always tell their intraday trading clients to open a demat account even though intraday traders never ever use their demat account. Is it because our Indian brokers want to make money as intraday traders pay AMC charges or is it because brokers are not able to fill clients orders properly by 3:20 pm and cannot close off all intraday positions of long/short positions of 1000 shares & above of any liquid stock?

Last edited: