Tejas 3 questions please

1) your DOM trading ladder is it static like jigsaw trader & X-trader or is it dynamic

2) as this is a web based service is it fast enough to place & execute orders for scalping, generally web based platforms are delayed & not real time so its impossible to scalp

3) Do you offer a DOM as a exe file instead of a web based service

According to this screenshot here, I am allowed to buy 4 IOC shares on bracket order.

But inspite of that my orders aren't going through, not even for 50% of the actual number of shares I am allowed for.

I hope this can be addressed. I am in a position where I can't make telephone calls and speak to the support.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

According to this screenshot here, I am allowed to buy 4 IOC shares on bracket order.

But inspite of that my orders aren't going through, not even for 50% of the actual number of shares I am allowed for.

I hope this can be addressed. I am in a position where I can't make telephone calls and speak to the support.

Check the "Rejection Reason". Also check with a smaller qnty.

It still isn't resolved. I'll try to see what other reason they might have given

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday can you please confirm if basket order facility works on Fyersone? I wanted to place the entry and the stop-loss order at the same time using the basket order but after clicking confirm, the order does not show up on order book.
Hi, we haven't received any complaints so far. We'll check this at our end on Monday and get back to you. Can you send me your client ID in personal message?

soft_trader

@ Tejas,

The new circular from SEBI is out, is this circular also affecting the Index Futures in the way of increasing the lot size ?

Thanks.
The circular is not about increase of lot sizes, rather about the eligibility criteria for stocks to remain in F&O segment and physical settlement of stock derivatives

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I was observing the todays 5 minute charts of some of the Nifty Constituents in Fyers One I noticed that there is some data missing from 12:15 Pm to 1:13 PM. Is it during the Outage period? If so you might have to do a backfill since this will skew the indicator readings.
I checked DrReddy and HDFC.
View attachment 24782
View attachment 24783

The backfill has already been done on Fyers One. It will be done on Fyers Web too.