Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Just before I sign off for this year, I'd like to wish you all a very Happy New Year! 2017 has been an eventful year for us and it was a good decision to start a thread on Traderji. We really appreciate your support and feedback as always and it has helped us prioritize work much better. We have a lot planned for the future. In 2018, we should start off with a few good announcements in January/February (Can't tell you which date as yet). But I can tell you that we have made significant progress in the essential things that traders have asked for.

Wishing you'll a prosperous new trading year once again! Have fun.

cloudTrader

Just before I sign off for this year, I'd like to wish you all a very Happy New Year! 2017 has been an eventful year for us and it was a good decision to start a thread on Traderji. We really appreciate your support and feedback as always and it has helped us prioritize work much better. We have a lot planned for the future. In 2018, we should start off with a few good announcements in January/February (Can't tell you which date as yet). But I can tell you that we have made significant progress in the essential things that traders have asked for.

Wishing you'll a prosperous new trading year once again! Have fun.
Happy New Year to you Too & the Fyers team. Nice to read about your experience at Traderji and also your forthcoming plans.

Tejas, where is it possible to track the daily progress of the 30 day challenge? I use the android app to trade (thanks to the nature of my full-time job), but can't seem to find this. Thanks.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk