Hi Fyers,

What about demat account if I open account with fyers. Currently I am using Zerodha.
Whats the charges and AMC for demat account.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Recently started using Fyers. I do like the terminal and the web platform. However, I do have feedback about the web platform.

The DOM ladder keeps on shifting with the prices which makes it difficult to place an order. Can the central price be fixed ? Bids and offers could jump based on the market. Also it will be beneficial to have cumulative volume at different prices in DOM...something like volume profile. Can this not be set up in the terminal as well to make it more robust and reduce latency?

Also a typical benefit of DOM is that the orders can be modified easily without typing. Now I can place an order (after disabling the confirmation) but modification of this order once placed is not possible through drag and drop. this gets critical when one wants to trail his profits
Hello @onequorauser,

1. The basic functionality of a Price ladder/DOM is price change in a "ladder format based on LTP." Hence, it is subject to change. To make things easier on the eyes, I recommend you go to the Settings window --> Trading --> Unselect Show price levels with zero volume in DOM. This will remove the zero values between the bid-ask prices so that you get a better view. The thing is the zero values in bid-asks are not really very important for traders. Apart from this, you can also click on the "Centerview icon (A round shaped sniper view icon)" to bring it back to the center.

2. Cumulative volume functionality on the ladder is currently unavailable. We'll make it available as soon as possible.

3. Currently, we are primarily focusing on features on Fyers Web. So can't comment about making the same thing available on Fyers One. We're running stuff on pretty low latency on the web right now.

4. You can modify pending orders without confirmation on the price ladder! When you unselect the order confirmation from the settings window (Settings --> Uncheck Require Order Confirmation). You can place and modify orders without confirmation. Please note that this option will place "Intraday Orders" by default. If you are not able to figure it out, get in touch with us. You can trail profits easily by dragging the pending order. You can also cancel it with a single click.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
see the thing is when these levels are removed, you simply will not be able to see them and will not be able to place an order on them either. This only makes the matters worse as you will not be able to trail your profits at these specific levels
If you remove zero values in bid-asks, then it will not effect zero values for all prices beyond the bid-ask prices. You can always trail your profits to any price you wish. I guess you haven't used it properly yet. I suggest you try it with a single share to understand its mechanics.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi Fyers,

What about demat account if I open account with fyers. Currently I am using Zerodha.
Whats the charges and AMC for demat account.
Hi @Mercedes,

1. For demat accounts, we are currently tied up with IL&FS. They charge ₹400 + taxes per year (Upfront AMC, there is no additional A/C opening cost as such).

2. If your demat account is currently with IL&FS, you can link it with us. That's easy! Get in touch with our team for details.

3. If your demat account is currently with Zerodha, you can still link it with us. The issue is that you can buy shares through us but while selling you'll have to sell it through them. This is for your information.

kharikumaar

@kharikumaar , Please send me a personal message of your client ID. My team will call you and take a detailed feedback.
@Tejas Khoday ,
Waited a few days before i responded. I have a couple of different things to say, so i'll make it in 2 posts.
first, I had first written to you with regard to you support division response i think.
you are really doing your utmost on this thread on behalf of your company, and that is actually quite appreciable, but if your " support" doesn't support you then am afraid most of your good work will go. i too am from a very customer-centric direct sales industry and had the opportunity to set up and run the customer satisfaction department in a couple of organisations, and can tell with confidence that this is the key for business and repeat business.
I do not want to bung a spanner to all your efforts here and write large posts detailing it, but if you don't focus there, you may lose out in the long run

kharikumaar

@Tejas Khoday
i use the link to excel function for various strategies i have and i had said i was checking your fyersone for the same. i notice that whenever i minimise your program, the rtd feed sort of stops and and what i have on the excel is the last price of sometime back. i have to again invoke "reconnect" a few times and then wait for the response in the excel sheet. this happens frequently making the whole excel link functin of not much use. this may be isolated to my system. but then i also use nest and this does not happen there.