kaly422000

drawing tools have some issues in fyers web. pls chek that. and when exit from chart pop up window. some tab vanish like eg log out. any way good progress.
also watch list dont have open,high,low,close ,volume column in fyers web. as fyers web have more backfill so if these issue resolved then it will be superb.
and want more back fill days atleast 60 calender days or actual 42 days soon in fyersone as it is more matured than web

Hi Tejas. first i would like to congratulate you on the excellent platform, Fyers web. have tried all three platform from last 1 month . mobile is ok but fyers web is very good. desktop always comes as logged in, doesnt work for me.

One thing missing is MTM total not shown anywhere in web like in mobile platform .

There needs to be a option to change default order placement to either margin or intraday, not all will be intraday traders.

Major problem faced is when you place order you get rejected message, but the order would have gone through. so you keep trying and later you realize you have placed order 4-5 times. it has happened twice 2 wks back and last friday at 3 pm. this can lead to lot of problems if not looked into.

overall the charts are too good.

Major problem faced is when you place order you get rejected message, but the order would have gone through. so you keep trying and later you realize you have placed order 4-5 times. it has happened twice 2 wks back and last friday at 3 pm. this can lead to lot of problems if not looked into.
This could be very dangerous for those trading larger sizes.

Please start something to encourage and motivate trades like zerodha's 60 days challenge .
I second this. While it may seem like a money-losing venture for a broker but Zerodha has had it since the beginning & that hasn't stopped them from making huge profits every year because very few people win consistently but the allure of winning & getting the brokerage back definitely attracts a lot of traders to them.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
drawing tools have some issues in fyers web. pls chek that. and when exit from chart pop up window. some tab vanish like eg log out. any way good progress.
also watch list dont have open,high,low,close ,volume column in fyers web. as fyers web have more backfill so if these issue resolved then it will be superb.
and want more back fill days atleast 60 calender days or actual 42 days soon in fyersone as it is more matured than web
Hello @kaly422000,

1. What are the issues with drawing tools exactly? This is based on TradingView functionality.

2. Did not understand what you meant by "and when exit from chart pop up window. some tab vanish like eg log out." Kindly explain so I can revert and resolve if there is an issue here.

3. Well, all our data related developments are being focused on Fyers Web at the moment. Don't worry, this will become more mature. As you know from the time we launched it and until now, we have introduced several features based on our clients' requirements. It is only going to become better.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi Tejas. first i would like to congratulate you on the excellent platform, Fyers web. have tried all three platform from last 1 month . mobile is ok but fyers web is very good. desktop always comes as logged in, doesnt work for me.

One thing missing is MTM total not shown anywhere in web like in mobile platform .

There needs to be a option to change default order placement to either margin or intraday, not all will be intraday traders.

overall the charts are too good.
Hi @sriniurs ,

Thanks for appreciating us. Glad you like Fyers Web.

1. Currently, most of our efforts are revolve around making the experience way better on the web. We'll upgrade the mobile app in the future. Can't take up new developments there right now. If you are getting the "User already logged in error", please contact us via [email protected] or 080-46251111. Our support team will enable multiple logins across platforms. In the alternative, you could change your password from Fyers Web. This will enable access to multiple platforms at the same time.

2. Total MTM does exist in Fyers Web. Just check properly under Dashboard --> All Positions --> Total P&L.

3. True, not everyone wants to place an intraday order by default. Point noted. Btw, this feature of changing default preferences is available in Fyers One.

4. Are you sure about this? We have not faced any such issue or complaint so far. Neither have we been able to replicate it at our end upon repeated attempts. Request you to mail us if this ever happens again with a video/screenshots. An order once rejected will be removed from the pending order book. It has no mechanism to go back automatically and get executed. I am skeptical that this is the exact issue you faced @sriniurs. In any case, if that happens again do let us know and it will be our foremost priority to resolve it.

5. Thank you!

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
This could be very dangerous for those trading larger sizes.
As mentioned in a reply to @sriniurs, this issue has neither been replicated at our end and we have never received such an issue before. Logically speaking, this is not possible. In any case, if it has happened I have requested him to share evidence so we can resolve it on top priority.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I second this. While it may seem like a money-losing venture for a broker but Zerodha has had it since the beginning & that hasn't stopped them from making huge profits every year because very few people win consistently but the allure of winning & getting the brokerage back definitely attracts a lot of traders to them.
@Newbie Day-Trader, Please write to me personally with your detailed suggestions and opinions. I'd like to hear them out. :).

If anyone else wants to write to me about this, you're welcome to do so. Let's see if we can arrive at something interesting!